Good womens shoe stores in Toronto

minya

So my girlfriend is looking for some new shoes... specifically something with a "chunky heel"... and she wants to know what the best places to look for girls' shoes are. I realize 99% of us are guys, but I figure some of you Toronto guys might have a significant other that knows where to look...

any suggestions appreciated.

Hey Minya,

I guess it all depends on how much she's willing to spend...

there's the usual suspects like Aldo, Pegabo, Calderone, etc...I trust you know where to find those..

Then there's Browns/B2 (Eaton Centre, Queen St., Hazelton Lanes), and Nine West (again, Eaton Centre, Bloor St)

Also on Bloor, there's a couple of places worth checking out..specifically around the Bay-Bloor corner..there's Davids and then a couple of places on Bay itself, just north of Bloor..can't remember the names offhand but take a walk in that area and she should be able to find what she's looking for.

peace.

vaughan mills is a goldmine for girls. the NTer-kinda guys live in markham/richmond hill so they're at vaughan mills every few days, picking the mens section clean as soon as new items drop.

however, i guess girls don't expect style to be found in the suburbs so they pass it over. i've found amazing deals there at adidas and nike outlets, and polo and ben sherman at the winners (i'm a girl).

Edited by canice on Oct 13, 2005 at 11:25 PM

Quote:

vaughan mills is a goldmine for girls. the NTer-kinda guys live in markham/richmond hill so they're at vaughan mills every few days, picking the mens section clean as soon as new items drop.

however, i guess girls don't expect style to be found in the suburbs so they pass it over. i've found amazing deals there at adidas and nike outlets, and polo and ben sherman at the winners (i'm a girl).

Edited by canice on Oct 13, 2005 at 11:25 PM

--- Original message by canice on Oct 13, 2005 11:24 PM

Can you get there on public transit?

Not too sure mate..it's a bit of a ways out there..

I went there this past Monday...my first time out there and personally, i thought it was a colossal waste of time...the holt renfrew last call outlet didn't have great deals, and their selection wasn't the greatest...

nike outlet: meh..nothing of any real substance, and their prices aren't really that big of a deal...i copped a nike man u football for $14 though...

adidas outlet..same thing..

was totally unimpressed...

but then again, i'm not a mall person so....

that being said, i'm sure your girl could find some shoes there somewhere....

listen up and listen good - take her to specchio (it's off of bloor, down the street from davids - another good idea), just bordering yorkville area. google the name and you'll get the address (they have a toronto and montreal store). not from there but was visiting recently and it's fa buu lus!

very $$, but maybe you can convert her to your fashionable ways.