SuperFuture T-shirts

jimmyc

SuFu members t-shirts Yes or #@%& No!  

155 members have voted

1. 1. SuFu members t-shirts Yes or #@%& No!

• Yes
    • Fuck No!
    • I already have too many T-Shirt's

I've noticed a lot of people selling their original t-shirt creations here on SuperFuture and I was wondering if anyone of you would like a SuperFuture T-Shirt only available to members of the forum. The design could come from members input and suggestions

Obviously the shirt could not say SuFu on it but if there is enough interest we could submit designs and have another poll to pick which shirt will be printed. I own a screen printing shop and can produce the shirts for cost (probably around $12.00 shipped depending on shirt brand and # of colors). If I can do them any cheaper I will because I'm not looking to make money on this. I don't do process or sublimation printing so photos and full color photoshop stuff are out of the question for me. If a design like that is approved we can always find a larger printing company but it will involve more cost.

It's just a suggestion and if the whole idea falls flat then that's fine also.

Vote and let me know what you think

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, I don't think it can (or should) say "SuperFuture" since we don't have the right to produce anything with that name.

Think of things specific to SuFu. Pictures, drawings, words, phrases anything that stands out about this place. Try to imagine a design that if you saw someone wearing it you would just know that person is a SuFu member.

Does that make sense?

i was thinking about the gift of that girl peeing and then getting kicked in the crotch, and how sweet it would be to turn that into a sweetwear tee where instead of pee coming out of her pisser, she's spraying nikes all out the pussy

I think this is a great idea. design aside, what kind of t-shirt did you have in mind? I know sites like trendyblanks can get you wholesale AA tee's for only a few dollars per tee when you buy a lot. seems like people here would like an AA fitting t-shirt a lot better than a generic fitting one.

I think this is a great idea. design aside, what kind of t-shirt did you have in mind? I know sites like trendyblanks can get you wholesale AA tee's for only a few dollars per tee when you buy a lot. seems like people here would like an AA fitting t-shirt a lot better than a generic fitting one.

I have wholesale accounts at just about every t-shirt supplier in the country so brand doesn't make any difference. What ever you guys want, including AA.

how about like there are zombies and dinosaurs and ufos and robots all attacking a human and like its MAD CRAZY COMIC BOOK STATUS and shit thatd be ill as fuck i think. or like if you were taking a sip of a quarter drink like ayooo you got a quarter? hold you down with a few quarters get a drink, a couple of bags of chips, maybe even some swedish fish with what you got left oh man oh man.