ksubi contest wut???

geekbonchic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

seriously...i don't know how to do this. i hate computers.

fucking ksubi and sufu owe me. by all that is sacred, the prize should just automatically go to me.

Guest jmatsu

okay. mrip did the right thing and helped me to enter (plus bigdick rep). problem is, i don't know what size to get. i used to wear a m, but for the latest season i took everything in small. the sizing/cut changed obviously.

what cut is the fuckin sufu/ksubi tee? would it kill a nigga to leave measurement descriptions with the sizes?? fuckers.

anyway the only other nig that should be allowed to win/wear this and be left alive would be sleazie...i ain't snitchin, but the inner sanctum knows whay.

even if i don't win i still got the tokyo limited tee, which is nicer. so i r the real winner.

Guest jmatsu

i just entered and my name is not coming up! like god suspending one of the 4 horsemen with no fuckin pay. no 4 horsemen, no apocalypse...

wtf?

Guest jmatsu
how come no shirt for the girls?

niggette, wtf you talkin bout? you got bigger tits&nig-bearin hips than most of the fruitlcakes/fruitmooncakes here!

anyway that punky jewster snaker-charming bitch, corey kennedy wears a size medium in mens...if that tells you something.

Guest jmatsu
nigga,

1) i sized up one

2) u appear on the scroll after u completely enter. other ppl will see your name, but not you/jew

3) tokyo limited tee is nice, but length is short :(

okay is jehovah...or my mortal name in that shit?

Guest jmatsu
ok, i want to win so i can be proud of something in my life.

how do i get in?

you get my undying love for help. <3

just send naked pics of your arabian funbags to

[email protected]

or pm them to me with your password and i will gladly enter you....haha! "enter you." haha!

duh i gotta win this shiat!

edit: for real ozzieland better win this, be our home counrtys BIG brand

edit again; wat is a plus rep worth points wise from a high rep poster like cotton, tg, matsu, hap etc the list goes on? basically who is more powerful?

edit; i am not looking for rep, red or green so don't bother, just curious