Osaka/Kobe/Kyoto

Looking for members or people interested in fashion who can meet up in the Kobe and Osaka areas. There is place called "Jazz coffee and booze" in Kobe which is a great place to chat and meet people. Other suggestions welcome! Get out and meet people locally!!

supertravelでスレッドを作る方がいいと思う。

だが確か、ちゃんと探したらそのような話題がある。

「京都」とか「大阪」。

Yeah I know it is off topic:p, and probably completely in the wrong section but I just took a chance:D:D. Also, the cafe is within walking distance to JR 元町駅:o "motomachi-station" which serves the greater 大阪/京都/神戸 area:eek:. Otherwise known as 京都線/東西線. Next time I will be sure to put it in the correct topic. :):)

前に行った事あるわ。

名前忘れたけど、元町駅から鯉川筋を南に元町商店街のひとつ手前の筋(行列がいつもあるコロッケ屋さんがある角)に入ると、ジャズ喫茶があるよ。

そこも本格的にジャズを聴きたい人たちの店で、友達とコーヒーを飲みながら話しする場所ではないよ。でっかいスピーカも置いてるし、いい店よ。

I dont know anyone from sufu that lives in this area. I dont think it would have made a difference if this thread was in the right section...Everyone in Japan seems to be in Tokyo

Anyways the place is really close to "sakaemachi". I hardly have time to go there anymore, but it is such an awesome place I thought I would bait it and see if anyone bit. But, if you know anyone in Kobe who might be interested in meeting up. Let's make a plan sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Much as I want to meet some of the characters on here, I don't think I will. My outfit isn't up to sufu standards, judging from what I see on the waywt thread. If I do show up, I'll end up as everyone's punch line to the clothes I wear joke.