Toronto Sneaker Pimps... Oct 14th

showbiz00ditc

bosslogofrontweb.jpg

bosslogobackweb.jpg

A friend is a part of Sole Searching and they are one of the people that will have displays.

Will hopefully be helping setup and checking out how the event goes down.

Quote: gotta be of age or what?

It used to be 19+, but since it might be held at a gallery, and not at a club, the age limit may not matter.

steam that 4 life !

"gotta be of age or what?"

THat's what I wanna know.

But uhh, if you miss the night, there should be an event on the 15th I think. Can somebody confirm? In the original plans(from the Score and previous information from about a month ago on the sneaker pimps site), there was ognna be something on the 14th and the 15th. Someone set the agenda straight. I don't wanna head in on staruday finding out there's nothing, and find out i coulda gone on friday.

Quote: But uhh, if you miss the night, there should be an event on the 15th I think. Can somebody confirm?

The main show that will go down is on the friday.

Saturday was part of the plans but I guess its just one big show on the friday.

(from a SS source)

See some you peeps there!

steam that 4 life !

my general impression was that it was a total letdown. dj serious and his partner were the only highlights for me. the painted sneakers did not do a thing for me. i thought that i would see a lot of vintage kicks for which i have more admiration.

the eclipse is nigh

i was there (in espos) and it was pretty live. it was a great turnout, and it was good seein the toronto heads getting together.

thank god it wasn't just all mans in there, some nice honeys rolled in...but i missed out on some meat cuz i left early

being the only one not smashed was kinda gay, but the people there were mad chill

no luck

Went with ^ and a bunch of others

Really dope music and good turnout

Sole Searching and GDFT installations were dope

Liked about 60% of the customs since some were straight up wack

Live paintings, Dave White paintings, a lot of the art was really dope and peeps were mad nice

The honeys kept on coming in = nice...

Really dope peeps but some were smashed from the drinks (breakdancing occured as well)

Too bad I missed out on some heat since we left just about when it started to heat up, and also

Quote: being the only one not smashed was kinda gay, but the people there were mad chill

steam that 4 life !

Quote:

i was there (in espos) and it was pretty live. it was a great turnout, and it was good seein the toronto heads getting together.

thank god it wasn't just all mans in there, some nice honeys rolled in...but i missed out on some meat cuz i left early

being the only one not smashed was kinda gay, but the people there were mad chill

--- Original message by jolly on Oct 15, 2005 08:23 PM

yeah doubt, respect to everyone, jolly and jonovision good to see you guys reppin..i finally put faces to names..jono i think ive seen you before..sorry i was wasted, to answer your question jolly yeah i have an older bro...any how, respect to everyone it was fun..

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Every guy reppin there was smashed, but good peeps and music

Good time, and watch out for a short vid of footage (was videotaping the scene)

Quote: i finally put faces to names

Its easier to put shoes with names for me, which one were you? I'm still a little fresh in the name game.

Fun time no doubt, respects also to everyone that went, for sp, and ss since i heard they had to clean up till 4am!

steam that 4 life !

For the most part the show was fairly unimpressive, I mean I got a computer and I definitely know the website for ebay so...

The custom stuff was abosutely brutal. Press Pause looked nice, and the DOOM sneaker was out of hand, my boy Vlad is nutty with his.

I did like the amount of skate kicks that were represented on the main collection wall. Stuff got boring real fast though....

I remember a time not that long ago when the sneaker community in our fair city was a count on one hand...

Its interesting to see how it has grown so...

gotta agree with stoland from poland, got kinda boring, and if it wasnt for alchahol it would of been real boring, i was rocking nike atmos air max 1 safari's, so put my face to the shoes lol...Cool to see some of the heads im down with and the heads i know...Buffalo cats are always impressive, specially with that dam rope chain icon_smile_big.gif .. but yeah no doubt it was cool, but real boring! Some of the highlights where inteviewing people intoxicated and homeboy petey rocking Air Jordan Ko's!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"