asuza f/w 08

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

http://asuza.com.au/

another aussie brand w/ the aussie aesthetic/aura most of us have some to expect.

nothing really pushing the envelope, but never the less i see some shit i would buy.

i like some of the pants and the tshirt graphics are ones i could def fuck with.

asuza-1.jpg

asuza-2.jpg

Atomic-Slumber-T.jpg

Atomic-Slumber-T_white.jpg

Diamond-Gril-T.jpg

Ectasized-T.jpg

Atomic-Slumber-T.jpg

Atomic-Slumber-T_white.jpg

Diamond-Girl-T_white.jpg

Ectasized-T.jpg

I'd wear that triangle tee/sweat, pants, cardi and jacket/hoodie. Kinda neat. I was too lazy to let the website load on my computer but i'd grab something if prices were right. Although, being in aussie land it'd probably cost too much/be too much hassle to get it. Nothing crazy, but shit seems to fit solid.

All black jeans are nudie now?

Why do brands like these insist on making irritating flash sites that take forever to load and get around. What if i wanna just tab browse a bunch of shit? I should not buy it just on principle but i kinda like some stuff. Can someone hype this up so i can get it second hand on supermarket next week? Thx

Guest jmatsu
Why do brands like these insist on making irritating flash sites that take forever to load and get around. What if i wanna just tab browse a bunch of shit? I should not buy it just on principle but i kinda like some stuff. Can someone hype this up so i can get it second hand on supermarket next week? Thx

fuck i know!!! i just wanna see the cluthin and maybe the stockists and shit. i dont wanna go through a billion links, see some weird animes, and blahblah blah

looks like they only have one pair of pants.. The acid wash ones.. The other pair looks like nudie

Edit: i havn't loaded the website tho

I'm somewhat sure they don't have any jeans or pants, just tees, knits, jackets, trench etc..

Guest jmatsu
oh and i know violentgreen is stocking this..

if your interested in any items shoot them an email

violentgreen@ optusnet.com.au

thank you.

i mean, i kinda want some shit, but i don't know if i want shit that bad. if this was right in front of me or in supermarket i'd def buy.

I was bored and emailed for prices. I'll post when they email me back. Better than trying to find stockists or info on their site.

iunno....

hommehomme,

get off your ass and find out!

Hey yo.. umm shit. I didnt even know this brand was aussie... Umm i bought the long knit hooded cardigan with the pointelle V detail on the back it was like $300... made in China so pretty over priced but quality is actually good. Dont know about prices on other shit but i can check it out.

they stock this at fat in Melbourne. DJI has a proxy service...

T-shirts are around $70-80 Australian pesos I think... Ususally heaps of stock available, I dont think its one of their more popular brands.

And the sweater with the cool jacket was $239. Not ridiculously high, but that depends on the quality and materials of all the stuff. I don't know if i'd pay that much on this brand i haven't heard much about but i wanted that sweatshirt.

i was just checking out their site yesterday - think i saw it on the incu blog maybe. hadnt heard of them before yesterday, anyway.

this is not bad at all....although its far from offering anything even slightly new.

the cardi and nakashima trench are both pretty decent. the tee with the girl's face/devil horns etc probably isnt something i'd wear, but the design itself is pretty good for that style.

it seems a lot of the AU labels that people are talking about abroad (and especially on here) are very much of the same aesthetic. its good to see AU labels making waves (or maybe just ripples), but a little more diversity wouldnt go astray. i guess a lot of it is just a case of current trends, and what people actually want to buy....to be expected really.

so how do i get my hands on some of this stuff? not quite sure how proxies work...

I would suggest emailing one of the stockists and seeing if they will ship it too you directly first. I'm sure if you do really want something they would be able to sort out a way of getting it to you..

are these niggas serious

C'mon. Shit ain't groundbreaking or even relatively new, but a couple things are decent if the prices were s2a/corpus/bson or other mid range brand type pricing. The ndg type prices like these are kinda in that awkward middle ground.

lawler- email that violent green store (they have a blogspot store) they'll do international shipping with paypal

stuff looks decent, seen some of it briefly at Fat but haven't had a chance to try any of it on (last week of uni was fucking intense). if anyone is interested in buying anything that isn't available from violent green hit me up and I can check with the Melbourne stockists

haha, thanks man. only had 1 purchase and about half a dozen enquiries but eh, I wasn't expecting it to go anywhere.

haha, I was trying to talk it up for you, we need to start a vegemite and tim tam 08/09 thread...