super fucking ikariam

Gouf

ok so like heres the deal, this is how you play:

you want to start off with an acadamy like diamonds said

research research research all the time, that is key

build a town wall ASAP and start upgrading your town hall asap too so people get intimidated by the size of your town.

The bigger your town is the more people you get to exploit and work in your mines or lumber mills what have you.

once you get a warehouse it makes sense to make a trading post, but you need a regular port in order to ship across the sees. The more you upgrade that trading post the further you can see who wants or can offer goods..

But yea in order to utiltize that you better get that port up. My friends dont like to, but id suggest upgrading that as well if you want to load and ship goods faster.

as you get a bigger city youl want to get the people on your island to help upgrade your mine and your mills. this is important if you want to become a fuckin ballin ass tyrant like myself. You need to keep the niggas on your island in line if you want to accomplish shit and get a colony out.

il explain colonies later, but them shyts are important to extend the reach of your rule and to monopolies resources..

my coordinates for my city known as LANVINZ is 64: 49 on delta

everyone post yours and il put it up when i get the chance

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated the first post with everyone who is playing so far.

check it, i got everything u need except wine on deck.

makin made loot wit trade yo, dont make me pillage that ass son

this game isn't like star craft, dont expect an empire in a couple hours. takes a day or so to get things up and running. patience is the key but once u got things rolling you can make crazy moves lieutenant

Guest youkinorn

I really need marbles. bad. real bad.

I live here: [98:64]

Got lots of that golddddddddd. gold and pagers man. also booze. got some dat booze if you want it.

I can't upgrade my market without marble and I can't find marble without upgrading my market. GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

i think we need to get some trade agreements up cause i dont trust none of u niggas and id hate to be anihilating ur towns cause of some unpaid debt ):

if you guys dont pay debt to me i will send my phalanx out to rape your women until there is nothing left to raped.

jeep knows htis. i am drunk rigt now