Goodfoot

super_steve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect to goodfoot, those are my people foreal, big ups to kevlar... Im being real selective of what kicks i cop...nike has every one right where they want then, the fact that they can drop a dunk every week is kinda scary and people run to buy them...fuck that...its all about living by the rule of BUY WHAT YOU LIKE!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

I never really feel any tention, there all good peoples in that camp...but then again ive known most of them for a while..one of the guys that works their happens to be a good friend of mine so then again i dont have any problems..yeah you can always call in or go inside the store...if you go in the store you usually wont have any problems getting prices or finding out about new shoes!

Yo I never post shyt on this site, but to say that SKAM is given off screw fayce? not even buddy, u must be some intimidated lil' nerd thats way to selfconsious to think thats the vibe he givin off. Yo i've known dude for a minute, but even before i really new this cat back when he was dealing @ VICE few years ago, he was still always down. So step off his feet, and check it!! skam.net like previously stated, dude legendary, mosdef reppin Canada's graf scene. you know dude sprayin up in the rap city intro on much, thats dude!

Skam is so chill......i have to say though that a lot of ppl disrespect the guys at gdft .....

i remember a brother buyin up a ton of af1 snakes...givin skam so much disrespect cuz he wouldnt give him a discount.

Why should they give u a discount when ur trying to buy up a fsr to flip on ebay? im pretty sure ur not gonna wear all the shoes from sz 8 - 12.

Anyways... Skam and all the other guys have always been mad friendly and deserve a lot more respect than there getting ... (maybe not on the phone ... but its understandable lol).

Gotta remember that theyre running a business and that they cant give away the shoes to everyone.

no offense to any one on this board or any one that posted in this thread but this shit is out of hand, who gives a fuck man, you dont have to talk about dude in the thread like this, i think if i knew peoples where talking about me in a thread like this i would be creeped out, yes skam is good peoples and so are all the others that work there but this is some nike talk shit, no offense i dont have any intentions of making people feel stupid, but if you dont know find out..Skam is mad cool people and yes i dont understand why someone would have to profile him or have a problem, ah well!

Quote:

no offense to any one on this board or any one that posted in this thread but this shit is out of hand, who gives a fuck man, you dont have to talk about dude in the thread like this, i think if i knew peoples where talking about me in a thread like this i would be creeped out, yes skam is good peoples and so are all the others that work there but this is some nike talk shit, no offense i dont have any intentions of making people feel stupid, but if you dont know find out..Skam is mad cool people and yes i dont understand why someone would have to profile him or have a problem, ah well!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Oct 20, 2005 01:28 AM

Is that you Bronski?????

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

Quote:

^^

still, i agree

even tho i started it.... but i don't take back what i said

--- Original message by super_steve on Oct 20, 2005 09:37 AM

you don't have to. if that's the vibe you get, then that's the vibe you get. if i were shopowner i would just take heed to not have any staff potentially alienate their clientele. and fyi, i've never had any problems with skam.

i KNOW YOU, and you know me,

it's the SOB story, the SOB story...

http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22326654

Quote:

Damn sneaker drama is outta hand in these parts....

All I can say is that Goodfoot are seriously good people...

I've been going before accounts were even opened and heads were slanging 98 le's like crack in the streets.

Sneaker collecting should be taken lightly....

Like my girl says,

"They're only sneakers!"

--- Original message by STOLEN FROM POLAND on Oct 20, 2005 07:41 PM

you must be talkin about grips.

i see blank faces from toronto heads right about now.

i KNOW YOU, and you know me,

it's the SOB story, the SOB story...

http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22326654