WTF yesstyle, wtf.

AgentJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also, I would murder someone, in front of their own mother, for a pair of Dior Homme jeans. Once I have the money I plan to use SuFu as a vehicle to acquire some.

you sound like you have problems. i mean, real problems, not just sufu problems.

this is maybe one of the most disturbing and selfish things i have seen written on here.

you sound like someone who would, like, commit a school shooting.

talking like that doesn't make you cooler; it just makes you highly disturbing.

Jesus Christ, AgentJ. Why are you still posting? Don't your realize that no one fucking likes you? Every single one of your posts are fucking stupid and you get defensive when people call you out on it. Then you flood Supertrash with your shitty threads that don't do anything constructive. You are seriously like the self-conscious fat kid who laughs at his own jokes to hide his insecurity.

Jesus Christ, AgentJ. Why are you still posting? Don't your realize that no one fucking likes you? Every single one of your posts are fucking stupid and you get defensive when people call you out on it. Then you flood Supertrash with your shitty threads that don't do anything constructive. You are seriously like the self-conscious fat kid who laughs at his own jokes to hide his insecurity.

If it makes any difference, I did not want to 'hear' this post.

Guest jmatsu

it's amusing that disillusioned is trying to hate on agentj.

both of them should just fuck, make a baby, and stick it in a jar above the fireplace so that future sufu generations can hate on it.