Esef

skistar

he has some updated specs and pictures on his blog about the new jeans...

R20 Limited Edition

he R 20 is our slim straight jean. 15 oz. pure indigo dyed denim. They will all be hand numbered and come with a free gift.

-Copper hidden Rivets

-Vintage chain stitched hems and waist band

-pure indigo

-indigo small leaf embroidery on back pocket

-red/green special edition selvedge

-unbleached pocket bags

-Long inseam

-luxurious cotton

-Classic plain silver rivets and donut buttons

-Lee style sewn over yoke

-belt loops are sewn under the waist band

and fit pics..

r20model.JPG

R20model1.JPG

i bought a pair of esef skys around december. i had a great experience with the customer service, he was very easy to communicate with and very helpful with sizing. he even threw in a free t shirt and a little esef tote bag.

i know this brand had some issues in the past with their customer service, but it seemed to me like they've really turned it around.

I had pretty much the same experience as the above poster. Service was great, shipping was quick, the price was right, free gift and all that jazz.

What impressed me most was the jeans. the skys are beautiful, and the fit was spot on for those few weeks before I went to the hospital and ballooned up.

Once I get back to summer weight they're gonna get out of the closet.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay..... I did not want to admit it but, after getting my Esef Skys altered, the inseam is too short (IMO)

How short is too short?

When I sit down, them hem rises right about my ankle (not past). When I am standing, the back hem touches the floor with about .5-1inch. Not much stacking post-alteration. (NO SHOES)

I think it'll pass if I wear boots/mid-hi top shoes. Looked like it was hanging when I had my converse lo-tops on (but may also be the fact it the denim is still stiff and does not drape yet, which is why I've been sleeping in them to soften it up).

Planned to rotate to the Skys now, but am 85% considering buying another pair of jeans to replace :(

Opinions?

Okay..... I did not want to admit it but, after getting my Esef Skys altered, the inseam is too short (IMO)

How short is too short?

When I sit down, them hem rises right about my ankle (not past). When I am standing, the back hem touches the floor with about .5-1inch. Not much stacking post-alteration. (NO SHOES)

I think it'll pass if I wear boots/mid-hi top shoes. Looked like it was hanging when I had my converse lo-tops on (but may also be the fact it the denim is still stiff and does not drape yet, which is why I've been sleeping in them to soften it up).

Planned to rotate to the Skys now, but am 85% considering buying another pair of jeans to replace :(

Opinions?

seems youre not pleased, lesson learned