winq's broke and need cash sale.

Guest winq

Prices includes shipping within north america. Accept paypal.

1. Julius leather jacket, size 1 $525. SOLLD

JUUUU.jpg

julias.jpg

measurements:

pit to pit - 46 cm

shoulder to shoulder - 40 cm

shoulder to bottom - 61 cm

shoulder to sleeve - 63 cm

sexy leather jacket by julius, material is inflamed ram leather, which is fancy julius vocabulary for suede. the softest suede I've ever felt on anything. The jacket was pre-distressed and then worn some by the previous owner, about 6.5/7 condition. Will fit a size 46 perfectly. Retailed for 130,000 yen, I doubt you'll be able to get anything remotely close to this jacket in quality or fit at this price.

2. Lithium Homme red leather riders jacket, size 1, $400 -> $375!!

LOHOME.jpg

LTHOMMIE.jpg

measurements:

pit to pit - 44 cm

shoulder to shoulder - 39 cm

shoulder to bottom - 60 cm

shoulder to sleeve - 61 cm

Lithium Homme's signature leather jacket. It's reissued every season and sells out very quickly. The red color was only issued for ONE season, and is extremely rare. The leather is sturdy and the jacket fits taaaight, the red is perfect. Ideal for someone approximately 172 cm or under, jacket is a bit too short on me. Will fit a size 44.

3. M.A+ silver slit belt, $190, size S (w. 28-30) SOLD

macross.jpg

you know the deal with this ish, some avant-garde anti-disestablishment arte povera doomsday post apocalyptic homeless techno stee. Bought from Atelier NYC approximately a year ago, used sparingly.. pretty much new. this belt is reissued every season and retails for $280.

4. Julian Red Hoboken no wash, size 29, $70 SOOLD

2335008013_1b533ba010_o.jpg2335840346_bc3fde66d5_o.jpg

got these from les and they're just too big for me :(, looking to get what I paid. fits true to size.