APC sizing problems solved!!!!!

haptronic

i've had my new standards for 6 mos, washed them in cold sea water last week and hung them dry (upside down) and there was no (minimal if any) shrinking. they lost thier sheen, but turned even more blue if possible. the sizing is annoying, but great for the ego. i haven't worn a 28 since i was like 9.

Quote:

i've had my new standards for 6 mos, washed them in cold sea water last week and hung them dry (upside down) and there was no (minimal if any) shrinking. they lost thier sheen, but turned even more blue if possible. the sizing is annoying, but great for the ego. i haven't worn a 28 since i was like 9.

--- Original message by goliath on Sep 24, 2005 06:22 PM

Were you happy with the outcome of this method?

The important thing before I report in... my position.

absolutely. there was no major fading. the water left was a grey color. so, the "bluerness" may just be from the darker tones bleeding first. next summer i'm taking them to the beach with me so I can sit in the ocean with the waves beating sand on my lap.icon_smile.gif then i'll dry them next to me.

they did take 3 DAYS TO DRY! ugh. that was the most painful part. they're my only jeans i can wear to work, so i had to "dress up" all week.