Looking for a supertrooper in Toronto

Matthew

Urgent all call bulletin,

I am booked in to kick my heeels around Toronto for five days next week; from Thursday 29th to Sunday 2nd Oct. Never been to the city, read all the reviews on superfuture, and have plenty to see, but wondering if theree is a native out there who would like to show me the ropes - for that real city flavour.

Payback? Good karma, buy you lunch/ dinner, return the favour in London (with bells on), even cold hard cash, it's all negotiable!

matt

shit dude, i'm as proud a native torontonian as there is, and would love to show you the ropes in person - but alas, i'm in tokyo/thailand while you're gonna be there. in any case, i'd love to at least point you towards the ropes, explain what's really good, what's really shit. the inside scoop. what precisely are you into? gimme a bit more to work with and i'll set you in the right direction. hit me at [email protected].

peace...

adrian.

ager.

Hi Guys,

No I'm still in town, but have been having a few problems checking my mail.

I'm still kicking around - and I stil have until Monday night.

Thanks for your suggestions so far - Queen St West, Yorkville, Rosedale, Bloor, College Street - feels like I've walked every inch!

Was planning to hit the waterfront and Distillery District today.

If you fancy meeting up, it would be great.

I won't check mail again though cos i'll be out, but you can call my cell on +44 7980 838 303.

Perhaps see you?

Not to worry showbiz - your suggestions were bang on - every one - so i'm very grateful - I especially wouldn't have found the distillery district without your help.

Calling my cell does cost a fortune - but for me!

I pay extra to receive calls on roaming when I am abroad - and double to make them - go figure!

Thanks again - enjoy the rest of the weekend, the weather is so good!

Matt