Interest Check - Heavyweight Wholesale Sweats.

Kane

Just working the networks here. How many of you know of or run small skate shops, etc who'd like bulletproof sweats with all the nice weights, lines and sinkers?

Not looking to do onesey-twoseys 'cause that's just a major PITA.

I shouldn't have to drop names for comparisons. You know what I'm about.

Will be starting small to test the waters, prolly 2 styles, 2 colourways. But one option I'm considering are white dye-able sweats.

Let me know.

K.

Kane, Ive been wanting a pair of blank CYC sweats for a long ass time. Ever since I got my first spruce hoodie i've wanted some damn sweat pants in that heavy ass fleece. Hook me up please! I've asked you before but received no response :( I'm not asking you to make me a pair, but if you have some left overs in something resembling a sz 30 waist, i'll take'em.

As far as stores that would carry it.. I don't know anybody directly but I would explore stores like Union (I realize they already carry Reigning Champ), SLB on fairfax in l.a., and maybe even something like a Commisary. I'm sure they'd pick it up. On the other hand, while there is definitely going to be a market for this, summer probably isn't the best time to try it.