Lounge Lizard?

Sayword

I did a photoshoot for them last winter for some exhibition or something and the pants were ridiculously tight. It'd literally take me 5-10 minutes and lots of help to get my feet and pelvis through. I don't remember anything else except that their store is nice.

i dunno du.

the store is on cat street near lanvin en bleu, right?

ive been there a few times but they always give off the wild-oni-kei / gal-o ish vibe (nothing can ever surpass tornadomart though).

decent price point.

yeah, it's somewhere there.

I think it's one of those brands no one really care about... nice but not too much. Like for people who'd wear h&m but dont want to look too poor and shop there.

Generic cluthin for generic men (esp college students) who don't want crazy steez but think that OIOI is frute swagz.

Really? From the looks it looks way better than h&m.

their stuff seems quite classic and simple, but some of the cuts and fits on the garments make them pretty good looking.

I was about to grab a pair of LL jeans and a blazer but backed out on that untill I can try it on, some of their jackets seem short even on japanese dudes.