Are there any rollerbladers?

akiihoshino

i don't know if there is already a thread on this but i want to know if there are any other roller bladers on here and what is your skate setup

also who is your favorite pro or skater in general

ill start

dustin latimer 1

on mook 1.6

schrin eulogy's with reds bearings

:cool:

I skate well haven't done it in ages.

Xsjado Farmer, mook frames, senate wheels

Haven't got any fav skaters but my fav of all time gotta be arlo eisenberg. How long have you guys been skating for, i started about 11 years ago back in the day!

dang bro you have been in it to win it huh?

ive been skating on and off for a few year but ive been really in it for 2 years or so

its awesome

any of you guys live in fl or ny?

lets get a session going haha!:)

"Aggressive inline skating" is a joke. Dudes all look, dress, skate the same. Enormously baggy cargo pants sagged to the knees, 40lb Doug Sky Davis Inflatable Air Jet sized skates, it's fucking ridiculous.

yep.stop living in the 90's you ignorant fuck.

and stop trying to insult something you obviously have no idea about.

give respect before you get it asshole.

you're the type of person that judges something by either what you heard or what you think you saw.

yep.

anyone want to talk about something worthwhile on here is is every fag going to be a dick head and spam on how much they think roller blading is gay?

you're the type of person that judges something by either what you heard or what you think you saw.

yep.

anyone want to talk about something worthwhile on here is is every fag going to be a dick head and spam on how much they think roller blading is gay?

There really are some arogant assholes on this forum, i don't know why i go on here. I live in England so it would be pretty hard to get a skate session going although sounds a good idea.

yep.

he's right about the moon boots

holy shit they're like snowboard boots

http://www.aggressivemall.com/Skates-Boot-Only-s/1328.htm

I have two friends that rollerblade, I ride BMX but we all hang out together. They were recently at that tradeshow in Ohio, Bittercold Showdown running the Print Brigade table..here are some photos of them I shot..

http://www.printbrigade.com

One of them recently had a folio spread in ONE magazine (Chris Piascik) that I shot the portrait.. :P

2231641989_b173f4fb54.jpg

action_5.jpgaction_1.jpg

action_7.jpg

I have two friends that rollerblade, I ride BMX but we all hang out together. They were recently at that tradeshow in Ohio, Bittercold Showdown running the Print Brigade table..here are some photos of them I shot..

props for havin an open mind about other "sports".

reputation_balance.gifOpening Ceremony Shoes03-20-2008 03:00 AMakiihoshinowtf bitch you didnt even post in my thread stop trying to be cool asshole.

okay. your thread sucks.

alright now since you say that.

why?

tell me that

why does me posting a thread about something i like to do bother sooooo many people?

huh?

wtf is it doing to you?

does it kill you that much that i am talking about something that is fun with other people that do the same thing?

Guest jmatsu
alright now since you say that.

why?

tell me that

why does me posting a thread about something i like to do bother sooooo many people?

huh?

wtf is it doing to you?

does it kill you that much that i am talking about something that is fun with other people that do the same thing?

your user name and avatar suck. this thread sucks. roller blading unlike music, film, pop culture, and even shit like skateboarding/biking have little - nothing to do with fashion.

you joined this month and r red. you are a second class citizen so shut the fuck up and play with your rollerblades, you stupid quiff.

your user name and avatar suck. this thread sucks. roller blading unlike music, film, pop culture, and even shit like skateboarding/biking have little - nothing to do with fashion.

you joined this month and r red. you are a second class citizen so shut the fuck up and play with your rollerblades, you stupid quiff.

okay this isnt the only thing i posted about dude

i was curious if there were any other people on here that did it.

and who the fuck are you to tell me what or who i am?

how dare you you mother fucker

how the fuck dare you.

you have no idea who i am and do NOT attempt to judge me in any way.

i joined this site because i love the fashion on it.

not to argue with close minded ignorant people.

so stop provoking me you immature moron.

Guest jmatsu
okay this isnt the only thing i posted about dude

i was curious if there were any other people on here that did it.

and who the fuck are you to tell me what or who i am?

how dare you you mother fucker

how the fuck dare you.

you have no idea who i am and do NOT attempt to judge me in any way.

i joined this site because i love the fashion on it.

not to argue with close minded ignorant people.

so stop provoking me you immature moron.

are you mad? i am so sorry. please continue to talk about rollerblades. are there any good spandex short tights you'd like to recommend?