anyone a pharmacist?

Larry Bird

anyone here a pharmacist or a pharm tech?

how much schooling did it take?

i used to be a street pharmacist but know nothing about what you gotta do to get in the door for the real deal.

my old sponser ran a ghetto pharmacy and made $500 in cash a day..i was gonna work for him until he fell off..hes been in the hospital for awhile now so i cant ask him.

I am currently a pharmacy tech at an established pharmacy in Florida. A pharmacy tech can get hired on the spot with no experience. I am currently in school to be a pharmacist so they hired me with no problems. The pharmacist that works with us gets paid $50 a hour.I do have nicer hours than the pharmacist because it cost so much to keep him there. I work just as hard as him but I cannot sign things because I do not have a license. You are basically a nurse in comparison to a doctor.

To become a pharmacist, you have to go to pharmacy school or program which is like medical school. For your full PhD, you would complete at least 6 years of school after high school.

the obsession of getting high has been lifted from larry bird.

i just need to find a career..i cant be making $9 an hour and living in a sober living house my whole life.

Mate no offense, and good on you for cleaning up and wanting to be productive, but in your shoes, is going into a profession where you handle drugs all day the best idea?

pharmacy grad program is only 2 years but you gotta have an undergraduates degree. You won't be a head pharmacist but you can be the bitch that counts the pills and put em in bottles. I'm sure you could short some people and sell em if you got mad thievin skills

pharmacy grad program is only 2 years but you gotta have an undergraduates degree. You won't be a head pharmacist but you can be the bitch that counts the pills and put em in bottles. I'm sure you could short some people and sell em if you got mad thievin skills

i think it depends on your college. at my school (u of toronto) its minimum 1 year undergrad to apply to a 4 year program workin towards a PharmD degree. after that you have to take a licencing test to actually begin practicing. I think its similar in the states. (its the same degree) Pharmacists make a shitload more than pharm technicians. i think in the states the avg salary for pharmacist is like 100-120K US a year.

i actually applied and hope i can get in this year!

oh, and i think as long as you have ur PharmD degree, you can become head pharmacist but u'll have to work your way up. its just like a manageral position.

yeah my aunts a pharmacist and its not a bad job at alll.. just counting pills and reading doctor's handwriting (which looks like utter jibberish)

income is in the 100k ish area and the good thing is.. the place you work doesnt matter, salaray is always the same.

but i believe in california you take a test every year making sure you know your pills but not too sure on this