Scholarship Competition! Please Help!

royhuang

Hi everyone! Well first off I'm not asking for any money at all. I'm actually here to try and get you guys, the members of the Superfuture forums, to help my girlfriend receive a $20,000 Scholarship. She's a wonderful person and very talented at Art. She recently got into her College of choice but she's in need of financial aid. Luckily she got a chance to get this scholarship. All you guys have to do is vote for her ONCE a week. It starts on Monday March 3rd, and ends March 10th, and starts again wednesday March 12th. The competition basically works as a series of knockout rounds. She'll need to get the most votes every week to move up into the top 64, top 32, and so on.

Her name's Sylvia Liu and she's under the West #2 Section.

The website is:

http://www.zinch.com/marchmadnessls.aspx

Here's some of her artwork:

n813374837_635091_4201.jpg

n813374837_635092_4628.jpg

n813374837_635085_3053.jpg

Also, feel free to check out more artwork at her site! http://www.zinch.com/cheezyfresh

Thanks everyone! I really hope you guys do vote!

she'll probably win west#2 but she's gonna have to step up her game if she wants to win it all.

these answers were better:

How would I move Mount Fuji:

I believe it was Archimedes who said "Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth!" So, I would clearly need an astronomically long lever that I would position under Mount Fuji. I would kindly ask the Japanese people to hold on tight while I merely lifted Mt. Fuji up. Piece 'o cake.

I would find another mountain and name it Mt. Fuji. :)

Ask an engineer. I def couldn't help you out in this area.

I would look at it upside-down! ;) Perspective determines many things, doesn't it?

Mt. Fuji is already moving at the speed of the earth's rotation about its axis, orbit around the sun, orbit of the sun in the galaxy, and expansion of the galaxy in the universe. I would just calmly sit and watch, with a cup of nice green tea.

she'll probably win west#2 but she's gonna have to step up her game if she wants to win it all.

these answers were better:

How would I move Mount Fuji:

I believe it was Archimedes who said "Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth!" So, I would clearly need an astronomically long lever that I would position under Mount Fuji. I would kindly ask the Japanese people to hold on tight while I merely lifted Mt. Fuji up. Piece 'o cake.

I would find another mountain and name it Mt. Fuji. :)

Ask an engineer. I def couldn't help you out in this area.

I would look at it upside-down! ;) Perspective determines many things, doesn't it?

Mt. Fuji is already moving at the speed of the earth's rotation about its axis, orbit around the sun, orbit of the sun in the galaxy, and expansion of the galaxy in the universe. I would just calmly sit and watch, with a cup of nice green tea.

her creativity is lacking. particularly since she wishes to enter something as institutionalized as drawing comics. no offense but to me art isn't a as cut and dry as a fuckin' comic. shit.