SKATE BOARD P??

Selegna

FYI Nikatina & Mike D are shit skaters.

Pharrell WAS called Lil' Skateboard P as a kid.

& don't you think if they were that worried about everyone seeing that they're lame ass skaaters

they would NEVER have put clips on their official site?

Think about it... They suck & they know it, big deal.

So much more to type but why bother...

While everyones surfing around doing their neptune research give Kenna's 1st record a listen.

He & Chad produced it & it's fresh as hell.

-Dub

i just find it strange that no one has the video, and i can't seem to find it anywhere. you'd think that if he was really as bad as ppl say he was, someone would have it. i'm starting to wonder if pharrell really does suck, or it's just a total exaggeration.

and which video are you referring to? "holla back girl" or "can i have it like that"?

Anyway,

Gwen stefani is a dime (with brown hair), Pharrell sucks at skateboarding but looks like he wants to learn (everyone started out sucking, don't front). Pharrell made some good tracks with N.E.R.D. but TRUE this fucking video for 'CIHILT' is the FUCKING retardest (is that EVEN a word) piece of music video i've seen in a while. Oh, by the way, I just realized while writing this that Gwen Stefani (however hot she is as a brown) is seriously DAMN annoying as a blonde jiving around saying "you got it like that"

PEACE