SKATE BOARD P??

Selegna

Quote:

Um, I bet (hope) he really wishes that clip of him "skating" was never put up on the Startrak site.

--- Original message by neawts on Sep 15, 2005 08:32 PM

Is he a shite skater?

Quote:

Ok this is ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder at what point genius turns into insanity, cuz this is stupid. Now I really hate BAPE.

--- Original message by djrajio on Sep 15, 2005 10:10 PM

agreed, I used to like N.E.R.D, but he turns into..icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

anyone watched the WildNOut show tonight, Lil.Wayne was wearing Bape hoodie, it looks stupid.

Edited by evlhunter on Sep 15, 2005 at 11:10 PM

Quote:

dont pretend you guys havent danced to any of his music. pharrell is the truth!

--- Original message by genuinearticle on Sep 16, 2005 12:47 AM

listen, pharrell has been awesome in the past and the neptunes have made incredible music...i think that, 20 year from now, when mtv3 or whatever has their 'remember the 00's?' show, it's gonna be apparent the impact he really had.

THAT BEING SAID, this track is lame and a grown man referring to himself as 'li'l skateboard p' is enough to make me wanna give him a swirlie.

to be honest i dont think that when they look back at the "00's" his name might only be mentioned for the fact that he couldn't keep up with jade jagger.

the irony of it is that if you skate in a pair of bape's supposed 'skate shoes' they fall apart quicker than the clark's my mum gave me when i was 9.

"You brought the fucking Pomeranian bowling?"

"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a fucking beer, it's not taking a fucking turn..."

NO JOKE THE SONG IS A BANGER. GWEN IS THE POWER POP MOVE. I LOVE HER. NOT IN A ROMANCE WAY, BUT IN A STALKER/JACK THE RIPPER TYPE AFFECTION. ICE CREAM HAS A SKATE TEAM.

NIGO IS RELEASEING SKATESTAS. PHARREL CAN NOT KICKFLIP. THEY'RE RICH. WE'RE NOT. WHY COMPLAIN.

UP NEXT?

1. PURPLE BAPE CAMO PHANTOM ROLLS

2. SKATEBOARD P SKATEBOARDS, DUH!!

3. BAPE HEAD CURB WAX

4. THE ICE CREAM DEMO AT THE SUPREME BOWL

5. PHARREL SLAM FOOTY DURING HIS FIRST DROP IN...ICE EVERYWHERE.

I'M NOT A HATER I JUST TALK A LOT....

SHIT IS WACK BUT I LIKE CAPSâ„¢

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pharell is on TK's jock so hard.

He's what you call a poser. Pharell showed up at ASR for the Koston game of Skate. Clyde Singleton did a tre flip and then pushed his board over to Pharell and said - "I give you all day to learn that one". Think he landed it? LOL. NO.

"I'M NOT A SKATER I JUST POSE A LOT."

Where did you guys grow up? The name "lil skate board p" is probably a nickname he recieved as a kid, (in black neighborhoods "lil" is a nickname that doesnt go away even when you grow up) and if he grew up around black people (in the U.S.), its not easy to fit in if you skate. trust me, i've been skating since i was young and never has it been cool in my neighborhood, so the fact that he probably recieved a nickname from kids who make fun of skaters usually is cool, so what if hes not that good, its something that he did, and liked, and you cant front on his musical tallent, would you rather he rapped like 8ball and MJG or what? he does what he likes, wears what he likes, makes music he likes, acts how he likes...

-Ra

p.s. i met him on the liquid mix tour and he is a weird dude but still...

im better than you.

www.myspace.com/murderclub

www.myspace.com/raqanroll

P cant skate.. so?? i was a skater too and i cant skate good... whats the problem i like skateboarding very much even i cant do much with it... its the same story with P... he likes it but he sucks... i understand why hes skating..coz when he dont skate... hes in the studio 24/7...

why do u make such a problem wit it?

I remember a Zoo York ad a few years back that featured "The Neptunes".

It said something like: "Pharrell skates. The other dude skates. The other dude skates." (Insert real members names in place of "the other dude")

I just assumed that they didn't suck horribly at skateboarding.

That video was just embarrasing. Why would you rap about something you suck at?

I love how he falls, gets up on the spine, and looks around to see if anyone saw his lameness.

Not only does he suck at skateboarding, but he was skating the worst lines at Burnside. Who cuts across the middle like that?!

If he wasn't famous, he probably would have caught an "accidental" elbow to the face.

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado