Leather Crafting Competition Thread! Sign Up!

khoiphan92

Hi this is a little competition for all the leathercrafters on supertalk.

2309525708_0d8b254af6.jpg

Rules:

-We are making Bifolds and bifolds only!

-3.5" x 4.5" (folded) is the size required

-Voting will be done by a poll.

-A seperate thread will be made for voting. I will contact a mod to ask to lock the thread so voting will be allowed only after the picture postings.

-Post as many pictures as you want

-At least one picture is needed to be posted of your finished wallet by the 27th. Save the detailed shots for the picture posting date.

Start Date: March 7, 2008

End Date: April 7, 2008

Picture Posting: April 7-14, 2008

Voting: April 14-30, 2008

Contestants: 4

Khoiphan92

Corter

Pikler

Cotton Duck

Prize:

The winner gets to pick a wallet from one of the contestants.

How to participate:

If you woud like to sign up please post in this thread saying you would like to participate. You cannot enter if your join date was less than 2 months ago. Joining is like a contract, if you lose and your wallet gets picked you must give it up.

This thread will be edited and changed so keep looking and adding suggestions!

Please tell me if i forgot something too

i'm in if we get 5 people or so. I know there's optima, pickler, etc...cmon everone!

we need to make the size of the wallet the one constant. not maximum size...it must be 3.5x5" or something. that's bifold size, right?

I also think a solid 20 days would be good as a lot of us have school/work/21st birthdays during this time period. 7-26th or something, your pictures must be posted by the 26th to prove you're done.

also, because i've seen optima's packaging and I really like it, I think everyone should be required to package their piece as if they were selling it in a store: in a box, wrapping, whatever...that'd be pretty cool. Logos?

thats my input

also, because i've seen optima's packaging and I really like it, I think everyone should be required to package their piece as if they were selling it in a store: in a box, wrapping, whatever...that'd be pretty cool. Logos?

thats my input

i will not be competing, so idk how big my input in this is, if at all, but i don't see the point to this suggestion.

it's a leathercrafting competition, afterall, not a design for production competition.

that said, excited to see entries!