Rock and Republic show

Flo

...i cant wait to see the look on your face england when his record breaking tax hike goes through.

im tickled pink with excitement! more money for teachers and social services! less money for rich fucks!

As soon as momma-Carl and poppa-Carl stop paying for your education and burgeoning photography career you won't be as charitable my friend. Wait until you and Mikey have kids to put in college or a house to buy. Fucking communist.

if i honestly have to read another thread unnecessarily disparaging kris van assche,

i'm going to kill you all. more than half of you only talk shit about him because you see other people do it first. and the people who did it first are junksick for slimane in ways i'll never understand.

Dear OMC,

so far Van Assche has failed to suprise me even once in anything* he did.

Surely he must have qualities of some sort, looking at the position he's on.

I just don't see them...

He's not exciting as a designer, a record label and a motherfucking crew. So if you're down with them, then fuck you too!!!

But back on point, please kill us all now.

Sincerely,

your friend,

Cotton

*ok I lied, when I first saw his twisted collar/lapel thing it surprised me bit, a tiny bit...

And more on topic, Flo, your logic is crooked. Thank you.