Rock and Republic show

Flo

Seriously? The only thing I associate with R&R is shitty washed jeans. I'm pretty certain they don't even offer dry denim.

But then again, I'm thinking you're probably looking for hypebeast.com instead.

edit : Ah, and I just looked at the video. Nothing much really in terms of style, skinny black on black on black suit for men and minimal prom-esque dresses for girls. Not really anything more than I was expecting.

Seriously? The only thing I associate with R&R is shitty washed jeans. I'm pretty certain they don't even offer dry denim.

edit : Ah, and I just looked at the video. Nothing much really in terms of style, skinny black on black on black suit for men and minimal prom-esque dresses for girls. Not really anything more than I was expecting.

But somehow they managed to be talk of the town and have the opening show at fashion week...

Based on your shitty blog/website, it's not surprising you'd be checking out for this brand.

Head on over to http://www.authenticforum.com/, they discuss True Religion too so it's RIGHT up your alley.

Big words from someone in Frisco. Look, if you don't like my site, don't go on it, if you think you're cool then don't write in this thread. Now go back to whatever it is people in SanFran do...

my god you are such a moron (more so then flo even) - no one cares about your shitty worthless critique.

this thread is disappointing on so many counts...

the titties are on whatsupflo.

rock and republic does suck, but whatever. someone genuinely asked for information, they didnt start preaching the r and r gospel. lighten the fuck up.

just another XY has got to be the lamest person ever. "THEY DONT EVEN OFFER DRY DENIM? MUTHAFUCK THAT SHIT! MARGIELA DOESNT MAKE DRY DENIMS? FUCK THAT SHIT SON! I ONLY SUPPORT DESIGNERS THAT MAKE ALL THEIR SHIT UNWETTED.

there's nothing wrong with Frisco. Frisco is the shit.

if i honestly have to read another thread unnecessarily disparaging kris van assche,

i'm going to kill you all. more than half of you only talk shit about him because you see other people do it first. and the people who did it first are junksick for slimane in ways i'll never understand.

homme.homme is the man.

if i honestly have to read another thread unnecessarily disparaging kris van assche,

i'm going to kill you all. more than half of you only talk shit about him because you see other people do it first. and the people who did it first are junksick for slimane in ways i'll never understand.

You don't have to be junksick for Hedi "baby food" Slimane to think KVA is kind of a prat. Anything he's made that I've actually liked in the past few years has had a price tag that far outstrips his talent, and the cheaper items ("Love Hurts"?) make me kind of queasy.