"smh"

Servo2000

Im ebarrassed to find out that smh is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of smh's yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the :icon_lol:. If you visit seattle in the next month check out goods. Superchief (owner) is basically giving thier stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story, smh is kinda lame..

smh @ this thred

Jesus. "smh" is not fucking from niketalk. It's generic internet jargon. It may not "equal" 4chan but it's certainly about as dumb 4chan is regardless.

whats smh?

and on another note why do chicks write...

sup /b/?

on theirselves/tits/pieces of paper

wtf is up with that that

/b/ is the "random" forum on 4chan. I don't get it either.

Jesus. "smh" is not fucking from niketalk. It's generic internet jargon. It may not "equal" 4chan but it's certainly about as dumb 4chan is regardless.

/b/ is the "random" forum on 4chan. I don't get it either.

man iunno where it's from. that's where i learned it tho. man i h8 4chan tho all that "lulz" shit is hella stoops. dumb diddy dumb.

wherever it arose..... judging from its sudden popularity on sufu in the past month or so, smh must have been quite the in thing a couple years back