Rick Owens DRKSHDW Cords NWT sz. 32

derdankhund

A pair of Rick Owens DRKSHDW cords for sale. These are completely unworn and were only tried on briefly (not even buttoned) to decide they were too slim for me. All the details that make Rick Owens' creations great are here: front thigh darts, rear pockets with extra fabric reversed to create his trademark pocket look, etc. Best of all, it has his classic unfinished hems, which means you can cut the cords to whatever length you desire without altering the aesthetic in the slightest. As it stands they stack really nicely with the 36 inseam...sure wish I was slimmer and these fit me

Measurements:

Waist (laid flat): 16 inches

Thigh (at crotch): 10.5 inches

Hem (laid flat): 7.5 inches

Inseam: 36 inches

$100 shipped US, $120 shipped international

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

IMG_6805.jpg

these aren't the dropped crotch ones are they? i mean they don't look like it from the pics. shame as i have this colour in the drop crotch in size 33 (unworn) and would prefer to trade for 32 or even 31...

Let me know if you want additional pics or want measurements to confirm. They do have interesting darting that begins at the crotch, giving them a nice slim look.

Forgive my ignorance, but what cut are these?

These are a slim, lightly tapered cut. They fit very similar to Dior cords, but with just a slightly higher rise...