QUALITY suits

poliopoliopolio

Does anybody own a Band of Outsiders or Ervell suit and can comment on the quality (things I am looking for is how the fabric feels post-drycleaning, how does the fabric wear (is it light and cool and warm) as well as how much it creases within 2-3 wears. Also, if you could toss in any other feedback you think is important regarding Band of Outsiders or Ervell suits, I'd really appreciate it.

Moreover, I realize the questions about quality depend on the material of the suit, so I will state explicitly, I'm talking about your typical black/navy/charcoal/grey wool suits, not mohair, gabardine, etc any other kind of fabric. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Two questions...my first wedding coming up...was appointed best man.

I'm leaning towards a darker colored suit...is either black or navy or charcoal out of the question for a wedding in April?

Found a few nice suits by RAF...but they are in gabardine. Would that be too warm for early Spring (in NYC)? Or just the wrong fabric in general?

Needs me some schooling when it comes to fabrics and what not.

Does anybody own a Band of Outsiders or Ervell suit and can comment on the quality (things I am looking for is how the fabric feels post-drycleaning, how does the fabric wear (is it light and cool and warm) as well as how much it creases within 2-3 wears. Also, if you could toss in any other feedback you think is important regarding Band of Outsiders or Ervell suits, I'd really appreciate it.

Moreover, I realize the questions about quality depend on the material of the suit, so I will state explicitly, I'm talking about your typical black/navy/charcoal/grey wool suits, not mohair, gabardine, etc any other kind of fabric. Thanks.

band of outsiders suits are very nice, made by martin greenfield in brooklyn who also does the brooks brothers golden fleece suits.