QUESTION ABOUT PRPS JEANS

ngbetter11

i was just looking around at the mall and i went into some store (wasnt really paying attention to what it was called) and they had some raw prps denim...they were like all wrinkly and stuff..and the selvedge part was white blue and purple if that helps...

i was just wondering how the sizing is? depending on how baggy/tight i want my jeans im usually a 32-34 in levi 501s...

also...do these jeans shrink like crazy after your first wash? ive been reading around the forums and that seems to be the thing that most people fear...so i need to make sure before i buy a pair..so i can get the right size...

pretty much any info about shrinkage on PRPS jeans would be helpful..and also sizing...

thanks to whoever replies...

Umm, if you're curious about sizing, go try them on.

Those wrinkly jeans have actually been rinsed once, so they are technically not "raw." They will still fade a lot with use, however. They shouldn't shrink much, if at all, since they have been rinsed and are therefore pre-shrunk.

Guest UNKLE21

come on dude, you went to a store that had them, and instead of trying them on you ask this forum? i know people do it alot, but most people do it because they are ordering from online and dont have the easy access you do, so go try em on dude

Nudies for 5 months and going

lol..i feel dumb for asking about the sizing..but thanks for the reply about the shrinkage...

and i just thought they were raw cause they were super dark, and they were kinda stiff..and it had some tag warning about the dye from the denim coming off when washing and stuff like that...

since theyve been rinsed once, will they still create like distress marks(or whatever you call it..not too sure about denim "terminology") and stuff like that if i wear them for a long time and then wash them?