Heath Ledger :(

Icicle Cubicle

i wonder if they will bury him in perth (where his family live) - would make it a little bit more difficult for these freaks to attend. also, didn't bush pass some law making it illegal to picket funerals or something along those lines?

i wonder if they will bury him in perth (where his family live) - would make it a little bit more difficult for these freaks to attend. also, didn't bush pass some law making it illegal to picket funerals or something along those lines?

tbh that might be the best thing he's done yet if he did.

i think my best friend and i are going to do a heath ledger movie marathon in chronological order leading up to his last piece, the dark knight. but i don't know if i can handle watching 10 things i hate about you.

anyways, this occurrence is really unfortunate. he had it in him to be the next johnny depp, i think. yeah and i definitely agree with home about his daughter. :( rest in peace. heath ledger, you were quite the looker.

I was surprised to read about it this morning. I sincerely felt sad...

I remember watching his movies, liking them and all. And now he's death. So terrible.

I like Heath Ledger as an Actor, and I think he is truly one of hollywood's most promising talents. His death is such a huge loss.

RIP Heath. You'll be remembered!

Don't be so quick to dismiss the heavy burden some actors experience when transforming themselves for a role. While there are actors who just act, others treat it like a performance art and live as the character. I can easily see how embodying a character can contribute to a change in psyche, though I don't see Heath Ledger as the kind of guy to succumb to that.

In the times that I've seen him around Brooklyn, he wasn't mopey about being the Joker, that's for sure.

Yeah Like Christian Bale.

.... wait ....

He had alcohol problems for some time now and I myself saw him not so fresh in few bars. It's very easy to drink and take few pills too many and never come back. I know other people that left in the same way.

I don't buy that Joker talk, he was a professional who worked a lot and did many very different roles before that. He was a talented actor so it's a huge tragedy and he will be missed.

i think my best friend and i are going to do a heath ledger movie marathon in chronological order leading up to his last piece, the dark knight. but i don't know if i can handle watching 10 things i hate about you.

10 things was decent, i mean what sums up the modern consumerist condition more than this?

Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.

Chastity: But I love my Skechers.

Bianca: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack.

i'd say the patriot is eminently more worthy of avoidance.

10 things was decent, i mean what sums up the modern consumerist condition more than this?

Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.

Chastity: But I love my Skechers.

Bianca: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack.

i'd say the patriot is eminently more worthy of avoidance.

what are you talking about?

thats teen comedy magic right there

He was looking rather sickly in recent photos, so evidently something wasn't on point with the man. Perhaps the breakup with his wife/girlfriend (not certain) played a factor.

i ask not in a sarcastic manner but wondering do people genuinely think he was/could have been that good?

Perhaps , if had been given more time....