Henrik Vibskov FW 08.09 Paris

multicolor

Ha, I actually think that a lot of this is quite wearable. The outfits with the huge blue cardi-thing, and the outfit with the multicolor (dress?) with a chunky knit, look the most interesting. I definitely want to get some stuff from this collection when it releases.

usually vibskov has one or two pieces each season which make me say "wow! i really like/want that." that's not really the case this time. that said i think i like this collection nonetheless, but i'm not sure. i can't make up my mind today. about it being too silly: the best fashion should challenge our perceptions of "too____" in my opinion. so maybe it's good that it is silly? i don't know. afterall, fashion is just consumerism masquerading as art, right?

VIBS_MW_AW08_0320.jpg

kinda feeling the styling on teh unitard thing, unless its an actual unitard, the rest of teh stuff is not calling me like last seasons vibskov stuff did, maybe ill even buy some of the pieces this time.