Cupping

fg0d

Like I said, possibly the most relaxing thing I've ever done. I've only done 4 times, but with large spaces of time between. I'm sure you have to do it more often to feel a difference. it's also used for aiding in the healing process of injuries.

i remember seeing this on tv when i was much younger and i recall that the cupping actually pulled impurities, dirt, etc from the skin and you ended up with basically a circle of grime to wipe off after you remove the cups.

is this just a memory my mind has distorted over the years or is this actually the case?

either way it looks interesting

i got this done when i had extreme pain in the upper right corner of my back. there was some pain when the cups were placed but it was almost an awesome pain. the cupping has sort of a sunburn pain while its being done, but totally painless afterwards.

the whole experience was next level.

needless to say, i am a believer in the effectiveness and in many ways, superiority of a lot of eastern techniques like acupuncture/herbs/cupping compared to Western medicine. and i've always been skeptical about their effectiveness and regarded it as nonsense.

holy shit... i did this one time. i was with a bunch of friends and the lady asked me if i wanted to try this in chinese. i couldn't understand fully what she was asking so i just said sure.

it felt like i was being hung from the ceiling from 20 tiny fish hooks. yeah. good times.

my friends all got a big kick out of it.

oh, and i couldn't hit up the gym for like 2 weeks either with all of those hickeys on my back.