macbook air

keagan

i'm sorry, but i'm already on my second MBP, and to tell you the truth, i'm not very happy with apple's product any more,they just seem like a more expensive version of PC, sure the design on the product def stands out more if not, copy by many others, but the goods seem relatively cheap now, before they made the effort to use titanium now it's some plastic-ky shield, and their OS used to be something apple owner could be proudly rely on as oppose to windows, now my safari shuts and firefox shuts down for no apparent reason, seems to me when they were using PPC chips things were more stable and runs alot more smooth.

and now on to the Ipods, what the fuck?? now more firewire, i dont get it, Steve Job wanna capture more PC user so he shuts out the option to have fire wire and tells people that USB are almost as fast as fire wire, what a sack of shit.....it just seem to me that apple is trying very hard to pump shit out as fast as they can't and forgot what got them in the revival in the first place, "better qualities"

very dissapointed.

I was eagerly awaiting this computer. What a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT though.

5 hour claimed battery life on a lightweight traveler's computer, who the fuck wants to put up with that shit? No Ethernet plug for the 50% of hotels still too backwards to use wireless, nice! Non-interchangeable battery so I can't even bring a spare.

Why does Apple continue to make such appealing computers and consistently fuck up the basics?

Guest youkinorn
I was eagerly awaiting this computer. What a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT though.

5 hour claimed battery life on a lightweight traveler's computer, who the fuck wants to put up with that shit? No Ethernet plug for the 50% of hotels still too backwards to use wireless, nice! Non-interchangeable battery so I can't even bring a spare.

Why does Apple continue to make such appealing computers and consistently fuck up the basics?

steve's turtleneck makes getting blood to the brain too much of a chore

Y'all niggas just mad. Seriously.

Get the fuck over it.

edit: Keagan you're a stupid cunt. If you got a MBP, use it. There's a reason why MacBook Air is between the MB and MBP. It's okay though your hair still smells like strawberries.

it's not all that expensive. barebones plastic-ass macbook cost 1099? 1199? and that was 2 years ago. made like a toy

the problem I have is that it is too damn wide. an inch of space all around the screen, thats 2 inches wider than it needs to be. i dont really care whether my laptop is .75 inch or .89 inch thick. but I hate having that huge ass space around the screen.

12.1 inch powerbook still owns j00

I wasn't saying that I wanted one of these. Was just simply stating that I got a macbookpro a few days ago.

Also, I don't like saying "macbookpro".

Also, I like saying powerbook better.

Also, Im calling my macbookpro a powerbook.

Also, from now on.

Get the fuck over it.

edit: Keagan you're a stupid cunt. If you got a MBP, use it. There's a reason why MacBook Air is between the MB and MBP. It's okay though your hair still smells like strawberries.

Also, when I wake up really late- like 2pm my hair usally smells like pretzels

Get the fuck over it.

Also, when I wake up really late- like 2pm my hair usally smells like asian feet

Get the fuck over it.

Also, when I wake up really late- like 2pm my hair usally smells like a man with a latex fetish

Get the fuck over it.

Also, when I wake up really late- like 2pm my hair usally smells like serge lutens VACATION HOME in ARUBIA

It reminds me of the Sony X505. I don't think that it's thickness that people need.

If it means it being overpriced (if not considerated as a subnotebook), without removable ram/disk/battery, without firewire, with only one usb, without ethernet and paying $30 for an adapter, without optical drive (I can understand that), with sound in mono, an hard drive that rotates at only 4200rpm... well... If you accept all the compromise it creates, why not. I'd buy it if I needed an internet tablet and could afford one at that price, or if I had money to waste. But buying a real macbook pro is a lot more worth it.