W+H Denim... Super sick.... IN LOVE~!!!

thebestofall

i purchase like 2 days ago @ Holt renfrew and i m in love with them while i try them on..

the fit was so perfect...

i tried on prps standard .. w32 . the fit was as slim as i thought it will be.. tried on 1947 didnt really like the cut. and i pop on the w+h i was like IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW THE INSEAM MIGHT LOOK SHORT CAUSE i m 6'2 170 pounds. so ya

here r some picture of the denim... take some of me wearin it soon =D

f3b2d71992184.gif 723dcd1992185.gif b1ee6a1992186.gif

they are pretty cheap too. 220 + tax so good deal! they have w28 who needs it pm too i can do a pick up

Got myself a pic of me rockin it.

7701952018251.gif

Yeah saw the jeans in person at holts. Solid constructions and nice hardware. Just wish they made a looser fit.

Check out the thread on styleforum. Member, Ken, won a pair in a contest and his don't look overly slim at all.

at 6'2" you probably should have got a 36 inseam, if that's even available? but, if you're happy with them it's all good. as a short guy, i like the stacking myself:)

They have 2 different jeans though. One from spring and one from fall. One peasant online one of them is on sale. I'm not sure of the difference in fit between the two but email them as they're really helpful.

I've have them in both the black colour and the mocha/greyish colour. They arent tight at all, its a true straight leg if you ask me. Like the new standard from apc...if not more loose. If i remember correctly they arent as lose as the regular cut denim from nom de guerre.

heres so pics of the not so common mocha?? colourway.

IMG_8141.jpg

IMG_8145.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

IMG_8156.jpg

IMG_8161.jpg

IMG_8162.jpg

• 4 weeks later...