Sneaky Steve shoes

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i actually find their toes pointier than swear shoes. I originally wanted to get swears but wasn't keen on spending 30 to ship them to the US and found them expensive to begin with. ended up seeing the sneaky steves in person and was very unimpressed by the quality. ended up getting swear grants on sale from oak for only 135 (originally 169).

they're cheap (around $100) but i think in the long run it's worth spending more on swears or schmooves

DJ.. i agree, i bought a pair of Swears in barcelona.. perf lace ups and i do like them, but expensive, sneaky steve has nuance of swear/schmoove etc.. but end up being half the price.

from my experience.. the sneaky round toes are a bit questionable in quality, where the pointy toe ones are better.. different sole, seems to be a huge difference in quality from round to pointy.

Late pass x Gram x Schmoove.

And also..

In my opinion they are quite good.. the pointy toe is far from played servo.. people only now are really getting the feel of them in the States.. Europe and places like Sweden are already over some of them but for most part America is just catching on.

So your justification is that the area where you live is not up-to-date on trends and you're fine with fashion hand-me-downs. Great job.

Yeah the pointy shoe thing is a bit too much for me right now.. not really feeling that but some of them do look decent i'd have to see them in person and on my feet

• 1 month later...
Late pass x Gram x Schmoove.

And also..

So your justification is that the area where you live is not up-to-date on trends and you're fine with fashion hand-me-downs. Great job.

no it means that people in the States are bit slow, i don't think it's a hand me down, but catching on late. Even here in LA, we're not even on the the foremost of trends. So you take what is available. I think we all need to here some more of your amazing advice on trends in here in the States.. do fill us in, oh all knowing one.