Nudie Coated Jeans

turcy.

I'm going crazy trying to find nudie thinn finn dry black coated jeans in a 29 waist. I'm pretty sure the only thing left online is a 30/32 or 30/34, does anyone know any stores I could call to attempt phone orders, or any less-peroused websites that might have some stock left? I COULD wear 30/34s or 30/32s, but based on how much my 30/32 slim jims stretched, I'd much rather wear a 29/32 or 29/34. Any help would be super appreciated.

^^^^

oh really? so what would the waist on a size 29 measure... i could have sworn i saw a website that showed they measured true to tagged size, please confirm

actually, if anybody has bought these and could give waist measurements (before wearing them) that would be extremely helpful

They did when I tried them out. I have a 32 slim jims and I can fit in 29 TFDBC

Yeah, I sized these like my NCs when I tried them in stores. Expecting a pair of used 28s in the mail tomorrow.

I found the difference between the sizes to be smaller than usual too. Probably like half an inch or something. I think one person can fit well into many different sizes.

i just bought a pair of the coated jeans size 31x32. fit like a dream. nudie jeans in stockholm had a fair few sizes left too. went into urbanoutfitters straight after and realised they had them for 33% off. luckily they didn't have my size or i'd be pissed.

hey keep posting how these work out for you. im pretty sure these are sized big though because I bought a pair of 30s that were a bit snug on me. 31s were quite loose so i kept 30s.

i hope they stretch out a good amt tho.