Frames...yes or no?? hmm..

dopemine

Get frames from a place like SFH and you'll be set regardless of whether you need them or not.

http://spectaclesforhumans.blogspot.com/

I actually need glasses as most people do, but i know a few that wear them that don't need glasses and just get clear lenses.

i may be wrong but doesnt wearing glasses with even just clear lenses make youre eyes stick out of your head and become far apart like how it happens with real glasses wearers. you might be ok though bc it might be ok with clear glasses. but i say show your handsome face dont hide!

no, 'clear glasses' are non refractive. so no, they don't do whatever you said they do.

i have a friend who does that, wears glasses but he has perfect vision, just get some cheap frames from a vintage store, if you dont need glasses dont spend a fortune on just a frame, be sure to pop the lens out to the let the world know you really don't need em

I would not recommend to wear frames without lenses, vintage or otherwise. Non-Rx lenses are not as expensive as the real deal, look legit and do the job of protecting your blinkers from UV and glare. We sell about 5-6 a month this way, but most of people who shop with us are in need of real Rx, of course.