electric shavers

evisu 2000

i'm tired of wet shaving. i hate it, it takes too much time, i hate it and it takes too much time.

i'm about to google shit (not really, lazy), but feel free to recommend some shit. i really want to get a braun one though, because i love braun. but if braun is wack i'll settle for a phillips or whatever the fuck (although they are ugly). i need one that cleans itself. do they have self sharpening blades an ting too?

You have to use an electric for a while for it to work well, your beard will grow in differently and you can get a shave as good as a wet shave once you learn how to use the shaver properly. If you try to go back and forth between wet and electric then your electric shaves wont be good and your skin will get irritated pretty easily. I use one of the Braun Pulsonics and it works really well for me, and I can shave way faster than I can with a razor.

There's a good forum dedicated to elctric shavers here: www.shavermeister.com

i can't believe there's a forum for this shit. they're some tight motherfuckers though.

This is a Canadian forum with members from many countries. Discussions of pricing, retailers, or good deals aimed at a particular market, and in a particular currency are not permitted, and will be removed. This forum is solely for the discussion of electric shaving, not retailing.

haha.