australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

jbone, the only times Hide-san goes quiet on me is when he's got no info yet. That or you've wound up in his spam filter ;)

haha the second option may be true JV

jb I had fromjapan enquire about something for me, got this info from them:

I think you may need to wait a couple of days before Hide can get back to you to confirm the preorder man.

also, these faux layered _7 tees, yay or ghey?

hope it is just this

no from me on the top... if there were no gap between the bra and shirt then possibly

Did we already ask this, What is everybody top collection/s this season and your must cop piece?

For me its Undercover and Rick Owens.

Quite a few pieces i want from both collections, and other collections. But most important are:

and really into these rick vests

1.jpg

hasnt been asked yet flock, but id say mihara for the moment

there are a few pieces of rick that i like especially the shorts (one's above and there are another pair http://scoute.org/blog/?p=236 the 4th last pair on the black dude with the skirt, which i'm sure are different to the one's above)

i have a feeling NAT and obscur will be my fave collections this season though and the majority of pieces i kop will be from here

^ wtf, why do the mods give the spam bot infractions instead of just deleting it?

yeah I'm definitely passing on that tee jb, dunno what I was thinking haha.

I have a feeling obscur will be your favourite collection after seeing it ;), definitely my favourite collection for SS10. not much else of interest for me, I like quite a few of the individual yurius pieces but don't like how they chose to present it. was a massive disappointment after the kick arse FW09 presentation, ditto with ann and rick.

looking forward to it bt :), looks like christian removed that image...

thx. for reporting. surprised this slipped through.

fyi mods. deleted 35 posts and banned user.

good to see that spam bot deleted, was really annoying a couple of months ago.

SO AM I! I HOPE THEY READ THIS!

also D! i am going against the grain and saying i like the double layer tank/tee is actually pretty good, i have always liked that kind of layering, and the only way those boat/off necks look good imo..

GOD! theaddicts picture is just unmistakable.....:(

i'm glad I saw a quick look at the image, it's made me even more excited.

not sure what the big deal is with that image, from a designers perspective that is purely research. At least they make their necklines a little tighter haha.

its strange to think that we watch the designers and wear their stuff, yet at the same time they watch us. i find it hard to explain but it makes the world feel even smaller and emotionally warmer.

you're right T, no need to jump to conclusions. NDF relishes a chance to share his hate for aussie designers like CM and CON, shouldn't let them taking inspiration from other labels (yurius in this case) as a reason to tarnish their name.

J I agree that the double layered effect on that tee is cool, however boat necks aren't really my style and always felt that layering a tank under a l/s tee looked really feminine on me so I guess it isn't for me.

i don't think you got what i meant? Not his initials, he is commonly photographed being worn by other designers.. a massive source of raw inspiration.. perhaps

am i being ignorant with your comment, maybe i don't get you?:confused:

i don't think you got what i meant? Not his initials, he is commonly photographed being worn by other designers.. a massive source of raw inspiration.. perhaps

am i being ignorant with your comment, maybe i don't get you?:confused:

The rumour is that although carol designs amazingly different and conceptual work, for the most part he wears really simple, well made basics most the time, a lot of it being mmm...

I have no idea if this is true or not, not sure I've even seen a photo of him.

Did we already ask this, What is everybody top collection/s this season and your must cop piece?

Favorite collection? Mihara's. Must cop item that would make the biggest difference to my wardrobe? A body.

vers021-2009.06.21.21.40.59.3524959_base.jpg

Pieces / ideas / styles I liked, but wouldn't necessarily buy...

Rick's jackets usually don't suit my style, but I liked the sharper lines in this piece

owen019-2009.06.26.15.53.09.196651_base.jpg

This trouser and boot combination at Costume National

00080h-2009.06.20.18.03.34.152322_base.jpg

Simple casual looks (Gianfranco, Mihara)

00080h-2009.06.21.19.30.34.1934912_base.jpg

32.jpg

This sharp double breasted blazer at Balenciaga

balenciaga16.jpg

Always on the look out for light coats... (Prorsum, Prorsum, jil, YSL)

00390h-2009.06.20.19.27.36.1924986_base.jpg

00010h-2009.06.20.19.30.28.795039_base.jpg

00070h-2009.06.20.21.53.18.527512_base.jpg

ysl14.jpg

This is a winner for me; sharp tailoring, crisp shirt, dope trousers - jury out on those sneakers

88706668_10.preview.jpg

Similar to above, loved the jersey drop crotch shorts / leggings hybrid - probably wouldn't fuck with the print

88706763_10.preview.jpg

A more relaxed variant on the above... Loved the coats, trousers/shorts/leggings, shoes. (Mihara)

22.jpg

28.jpg

This is a winner for me; sharp tailoring, crisp shirt, dope trousers - jury out on those sneakers

88706668_10.preview.jpg

Similar to above, loved the jersey drop crotch shorts / leggings hybrid - probably wouldn't fuck with the print

88706763_10.preview.jpg

where are these from? must hav missed it

they're great!

It's from Givenchy ajax :) I also liked some of AnnD's and Damir Doma's collection... Raf Simons was just a joke lol

Yeah I saw CON's new photoshoot, as soon as I saw it just reminded me of RO... another reason why I'm losing respect for Gareth -_-"

Favorite collection? Mihara's. Must cop item that would make the biggest difference to my wardrobe? A body.

HAHAHA i could do with that too JV

This trouser and boot combination at Costume National

00080h-2009.06.20.18.03.34.152322_base.jpg

this really is great (trouser boot combo i mean)

88706668_10.preview.jpg

and again agree on this one

i noticed that the other day (CM board with darklands dude) and was sceptical at first as well, but you do raise a good point that it could be used for different reasons to what i originally thought

oh and do what you gotta do bt, no rush ;)

looking forward to it bt :), looks like christian removed that image...

D when you say the quintuple zip leather (the one christian removed on SZ) is this simliar to the piece T is getting from the AW collection?

who was wearing this and how was it styled?