Zoltar tees

firebad

There are so many labels that just use premade tshirts. Is this really a clothing label, or just a muck around (not talking about Zoltar specifically).

What I mean is a lot of my friends screen print shirts too. But they are not claiming to be fashion designers. Where does it end, a good idea might be to buy walmart jeans and distress them and call yourself a jeans label. Or perhaps buy a toyota and tweak the paint a little and call yourself a car manufacturer.

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

Just kicking this topic, because someone decided to nick that hooded suede jacket (with that Marquis de Sade like print ) this saturday icon_smile_sad.gif ( not to mention that i accidently left my ipod in there as well... ). Bought it a few weeks ago in lovely Barcelona and it kept me warm and comfortable during rainy, chilly fall in Amsterdam.

Dying to get a new one, anyone knows a store that sells this jacket (i'm a medium)?

Tommy_Boy1.jpg

tomorrow you're homeless, tonight it's a blast

Quote:

Just kicking this topic, because someone decided to nick that hooded suede jacket (with that Marquis de Sade like print ) this saturday icon_smile_sad.gif ( not to mention that i accidently left my ipod in there as well... ). Bought it a few weeks ago in lovely Barcelona and it kept me warm and comfortable during rainy, chilly fall in Amsterdam.

Dying to get a new one, anyone knows a store that sells this jacket (i'm a medium)?

Tommy_Boy1.jpg

--- Original message by ohwhen on Oct 30, 2005 08:22 PM

erm? how about where that pic came from?

• 1 month later...
Quote:

If anyone is intrested I have a brand new House 33 X lowrider tee shirt in a size large.

--- Original message by justanotherichkid on Dec 12, 2005 03:04 PM

Hey you should chuck it in the Superstore with a pic dude

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/