Japanese snowboards?

dk7m

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these two boards

Lib Tech Board Lib Technologies Hummingbird Glazed

Lib Tech Board Lib Technologies BTM Love and Peace

I found that they are Japanese brand Lib-tech boards made by Mervin but do they have features like magne-traction or anything? I couldn't find anything about them online and I figured people on Superfuture would know stuff about Japanese products so...

ANY kind of information would be helpful, thanks!

you're not making sense, lib tech is american, and i would imagine they are marketed in japan under "lib tech japan"

these two boards are "japanese releases" though, which would lead to your confusion

however, lib techs are great boards, and as far as i know all lib techs are .. uhm.. equipped .. with magne traction

the website is going to tell you way more than i can

but if it's not obvious to you, you're looking at two boards that are very very different

the first (hummingbird) looks like a pretty cabable (stiff) twin tip board for all mountain resort riding

the second is a directional board with a priority on hitting big kickers and shooting big out of the pipe (you're probably not going to want this board)

they are marketed under lib-tech pretty much anywhere in the world. i had a lib-tech board like 10 years ago and i live in canada...

haven't riden a lib-tech or gnu board for a long time, but for what i remembered, they were quite indestructable, but very heavy...

you're not making sense, lib tech is american, and i would imagine they are marketed in japan under "lib tech japan"

these two boards are "japanese releases" though, which would lead to your confusion

Yeah, I know Lib-tech is American but I figured naming the thread "Japanese Snowboards" would get more views from the supergays haha But thanks for all the info.

Does anyone have any experience with any recent Lib-tech or Gnu boards:?