dope serial killers

Guest DUM

contemporary wise, the one who sticks in my mind most is the DC sniper. Probably just because i was living in the center of it, but it was definitely scary when he killed the kid at his school and then killed a guy less than a mile from my house.

His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears, nose, pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions.

WTF?...this albert fish dude is fucked up

that's hilarious cuz when my bro was like 13 he had this slumber party and one of his friends accuse this other guy of stickin his dick in his ear in the dark hahahaha

edit: fucking rr'd!!!!

Whoever posted Monster has a real taste for "dope" serial killers. It's cool to talk to prepubescent rape corpse, your best of friend, yeah?

Ed Gein. He was fucking gangsta. When they finally found him his house had'

* Human skin fashioned into a lampshade and used to upholster chair seats;

* Human skullcaps, apparently in use as soup bowls;

* A window shade pull consisting of human lips;

* A "mammary vest" crafted from the skin of a woman's torso;

* A belt made from several human nipples, among many other such grisly objects;

* Socks made from human flesh.

* A sheath made from human skin.

* A box of preserved vulvas that Ed admitted to wearing.

coolest thing was his 'womansuit' made of human skin so he could pretend to be his mom. who thinks of that?

Ed was ahead of his time. He would have ruled the Evolution of Leather Goods thread.

I wanna see that movie too.

DUM, not sure if you've read much about Dahmer, but if not .. check out his story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

This part made me lol, it's just so American somehow:

John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish, the two police officers who returned Sinthasomphone to Dahmer, were fired from the Milwaukee Police Department after their actions were widely publicized, including an audiotape of the officers making homophobic statements to their dispatcher and laughing about having reunited the "lovers." The two officers appealed their termination and were reinstated with back pay. They were named officers of the year by the police union. Balcerzak would go on to be elected president of the Milwaukee Police Association in May 2005.[2][3]