Beesoobeem elk leather pouch, Ltd H&M tote, junk de luxe ribbed henley, snow sneakers

BEESOOBEEM POUCH

SOLD

Unreleased Limited Edition H&M Tote Bag...get your frute swags on!

010-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

Remember hearing about that f/w 05 H&M Fashion Show that Hennes and Mauritz paid upwards of 2 million dollars just to put on in Central Park? Did you hear that they spent a quarter million on roses alone? Did you hear that Kanye West, John Legend, and that Iraeli Violin Player chick performed for the 500 or so guests? Did you hear that they served a savory surf and turf? Did you know that I some how weaseled my way in, and got seated next to Patricia Field? Anyways, this was the gift back that was given out after the fashion show (which was probably one of only a handful of fashion shows that I actually enjoyed going to). This bag was never sold in stores. Basically, if someone from that show sees you with it, they'll think you're like really important.

$40 shipped

Junk de Luxe Brown Ribbed Henley

jdl1.jpg

jdl2.jpg

Super comfy. Fits a slim medium

$30-->25 shipped

BLACK ZIP UP SNOW BOOT SNEAKERS 9.5

6a30_1.jpg

6a48_1.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves. Fits true to size. plain toe, padded collar, double zipper uppers, fleece linings, fleece insoles, and snow soles and heels. In excellent condition.

$35->30 Shipped

• 1 month later...