Hand Made

Charlie Delta

Don't judge the production quality by the countries involved. A large amount of Gucci products get the "Made in Italy" because they are assembled in Italy while each component is manufactured in China.

If you get into the premium brand business you won't think about countries anymore regarding the quality but more about the process involved.

Right now established premium brands have to fight cheaper distributor brands and the impact companies such as Zara and H&M have on the buying behaviour of consumers. The average profit margin in the high fashion area for clothing is 52% while it is over 80% for leather goods and bags. This is what premium brands got to make because they have substantially higher costs than the average brand (for example usually about 10-15% of their profits go directly into advertising, unlike only 3-5% for non premium brands).

I don't want to flip too many numbers, just illustrate that premium brands have been under pressure from changing consumer behaviour and competition more than ever in the last 10 years. This of course has an impact on their production process and they save as well using the opportunities of the global marketplace.

i dont like talking to humans on the phone either. unless they are following a script, then it's basically like talking to a robot.

Just admit that you don't like humans. I understand this point to a certain extent. You are sure you are not a script written to post here and prepare the worldwide dominance of machines over humans right?