HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

The fundamental flaw of modernday hypebeasts themselves are that they lack the original character that was attributed to the individuals whom first began this sneaker / streetwear craze in the 90s/early 2000s.

as usual, the younger generation misses the bigger picture. Clearly, these were the children raised on "Barney."

graffiti saved his life, eh?

this is pure filth:

edit: adding a bigger picture so you can fully appreciate the heinousness of these fat skeletons:

heinous-1.jpg

this is obviously a cry for help. these arent just hypebeast jackets, but more of a statement. like PETA nude protests, so are these fat people protesting obesity. they are crying "help us, im fat, help us". we should take time to commemorate these people for their bravery. these fat people. the mask is only hiding their fat, teary faces. i applause you fat people. i applause you, fat people. FAT PEOPLE.

retrobamas.jpg

i seen the bitch to the right on the 4 train wit the same outfit on, the whole train was grillin him like he stupid..some people like me were crackin up. From wat i saw the nigga had to be gay.

l_d19027cf96b0d89962cdfc8d6cd6eb1c.png

damn theres some serious myspace stalking going on...i kno them, one of them a little too well, but that's from 80's day at my old high school so it's suppose to be stupid.