I'ma hit 3G on Black Friday.

goldengloves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg mollie sue is so fucking hot.

yo can we start talking about americas next top model again...i be watchin that shit religiously.

oh yea and project runway there was this chick once, melissa haro, and she has a FAT ass, but she's tall and skinny.

don't be sleepin on these model chicks for real some of them got cake.

u ryke thom browne and lavin > continues & ccp?

I never really got down with continues but CCP is still up there even if I don't cop much. Thom Browne is just out my price range though along with Lanvin but I like them both a lot as well.

Thom Browne for Black Fleece I like quite a bit though. I don't know...CCP is just hard to pull off if you don't go 100% and I can't really do that in my life style at the moment. Dats why I b re-sale'n.

I goin b puttin up a Ann D shirt and RO tees soon. Needz sum money fer sumthin else cuz I aint wear dis shit.

omg mollie sue is so fucking hot.

yo can we start talking about americas next top model again...i be watchin that shit religiously.

oh yea and project runway there was this chick once, melissa haro, and she has a FAT ass, but she's tall and skinny.

don't be sleepin on these model chicks for real some of them got cake.

I just watched a show the other day about some of the highest paid models. Fuckin Gisele be makin 30mil a year dun! Fuck!

And yea, Mollie Sue is gorgeous. I would call her my girlfriend and introduce her to my Mom.

Oh yea, I post someware else, but I spot dat chick Jessica Stam and dat chick b fire! FIRE!

madison barneys has thom browne suits > $6.4k bonkers!

Damn son! That shit is just down right ridiculous! But you know what, I hear those shits be sellin out. Fuckin amazing right there, especially for OTR.

This motha fucka only needs 6 more posts .. fuck that.

I know. I tried not to make every post meaningless....but I'm sure half of them were. :D

where the fuck do you go wearing a thom brown suit anyway??!?!?!?!???

"wham bam thank you stam"

i needs me a bixsexual model chick with some college education and the ability to cook. halp me.

Me and u both fam! Bisexual model chick would be my dreams come true!

An u go surf in Thom Browne suit. Aint u see runway show?!