supermarket reviews

Guest jmatsu

almost all of us purchase shit on supermarket. besides sharing transaction experiences, why not review the actual product? were they ever different from the pics dimension or condition wise?

anyway i just got a raf by raf simons tee in the mail from whiz. the dimensions are what i expected and the condition is fine. what did make me laugh was the smell.

i don't know what kind of cologne whiz uses, but the scent is like a mixture of cotton candy and singapore sweat. sweet and sour. a chinaman's gotta represent i guess (thanks whiz!!).

ann d boots from chris:

different from what i expected, ended up reselling them

very minimal construction, very delicate (almost flimsy) leather, seemed to be missing a buckle/strap thingy on one of the boots. couldnt wear the boots with the buckles undone because they eventually fall out from all the walking i do. fit was decent.

along time ago i bought a pair of raf simonz denim from a member called turnpike or turntable...i don't remember.

i knew that shit was used, but that nigga left some man-stains by the crotch. sellers should specify as to whether or not they wear their denim raw-daddy.

omc sold me a rockersnyc tee. probably one of my favorite prints by them. i think i passed buying it at loveless cause it was so overpriced and because they stopped using AA. omc assured me it was slim. the tee is almost perfect, but the sleeves portrude 2 much. that was my only major gripe. also the neck area was kinda brown-yellowish. i washed it and got the sleeves taken in (thanks omc!). i get to hang out with omc everytime i rock this shit (dna residuals).

i thought this was going to be reviews on actual supermarkets. like albertson's, safeway, QFC, trader joes, whole foods, costco, c-town, pathmark, key foods.....

cosco is good for parties and fat people. trader joes has got some gourmet shit for less.

Vibskov sweater from wire.artists

Sweater is great, quality is pretty good for a Vibskov product. The sleeves are REALLY wide though.

Acne shoes from asuzano

size 44 fits like a 45-46, dunno why i haven't resold them yet. He told me this in advance but I stubbornly bought them anyways. Lovely shoes to look at though.

Prada jeans from fndmybetterhalf

Size 30 fits like a 32, but that's just perfect for me. They are my favorite jeans. The color is great (black inside, gray outside on a shady day, silver outside on a sunny day) and the fit is exactly how I like it.

Vibskov t-shirt from egpt

fits the way i expected it. quality is good, but the material is quite thick, kinda like loopwheeler t-shirts

speaking of which, loopwheeler t-shirt from djrajio

I should really have thought twice before buying a t-shirt that says superfuture on it, because i have literally never worn it outside the house. great fit and quality though :o

Mags from Mike Lowrey and Cotton Duck:

Awesome. I had to leave all of my old mags in Austria, but my little collection in the UK is growing.

I purchased a black AI M-65 from xcoldricex (I think that's who I got it from) .. anyway, it was in perfect condition except one of the draw strings at the bottom was stuck inside the jacket. Fits me very well too, probably my favorite jacket to wear.

Purchased some dropped crotch pants from chris over the summer, the waist was much bigger than I was expecting so I never wore them .. trying to re sell them now.

Recently, from what I can remember:

I bought some Julian Reds from as343 (believe that's his name). I think they were winq's old jeans. They were in good condition and fair shipping time (I think a week from the time I paid for them). Good seller.

Bought some raf by raf jeans from nimo112, same story. Fast shipping, product was good, measured out correctly and very happy with them. Couple stiches undone but I can fix that well enough. I dunno what cologne nimo112 uses but my dog started humping my leg furiously when I put these on. Anyhow, another good seller.

Would be curious as to what people who've bought stuff off me have to say, I try to price my stuff fairly and describe/measure it properly, and ship the next day. I've seen a couple things of mine show up back on supermarket though, so I know some of my old stuff has taken a world tour...

Only purchase so far was my surface2air paris hoodie from onemancult. Excellent seller, the sweater was in excellent condition (and smelled oddly good too...is that brut you pig?) Very cool piece for very reasonable price, his shipping was fast but my paypal was slow, so thanks for the patience as well. Oh, and his size is apparently my size, so would buy again.

also i got the money to buy the raf simons shoes from chris the day after he sold them. IF ANYONE HAS THOSE SHOES IN SZ 44 I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THEM.

There are tons of the ridiculous zipper ones on Yahoo! Japan, if you are looking for those.

I bought a pair of tsubi from sycamore knowing that they will be super slim. Even with that knowledge I wasn't feeling how he was saying that it doesn't fit as slim as it seems and a picture he showed me had a way off fit. But then again it was a mannequin wearing dee dee and I'm a fatass (litershally). Am perfectly satisfied with the item tho.

I bought a pair of tsubi from sycamore knowing that they will be super slim. Even with that knowledge I wasn't feeling how he was saying that it doesn't fit as slim as it seems and a picture he showed me had a way off fit. But then again it was a mannequin wearing dee dee and I'm a fatass (litershally). Am perfectly satisfied with the item tho.

the description he gave you was accurate cause dee dees aren't slim in comparisson to joeys or van winkles. anyway i'm glad they fit you.

There are tons of the ridiculous zipper ones on Yahoo! Japan, if you are looking for those.

no, i'm looking for the lace-ups with the strange metal detailing stuff on them

I bought that one Thai Cardi with all the pockets from chris

i really like it, it fits really well and shipping and communication was fast

very good price too ($40, from the original $160 he had it at?)

would buy again from him.

I also copped a waistside tee from sidney, he was pretty responsive

chris is a really good seller, he's quick, really legit. i've bought a few things from him

the description he gave you was accurate cause dee dees aren't slim in comparisson to joeys or van winkles. anyway i'm glad they fit you.

Haha the ones I actually got were purple joeys. It's cool tho, he always hooked me up on the tons of stuff I bought from him.

Chris is sick. His shipments are quick and the way he has his shipping fees is cool.

Haha the ones I actually got were purple joeys. It's cool tho, he always hooked me up on the tons of stuff I bought from him.

Chris is sick. His shipments are quick and the way he has his shipping fees is cool.

didn't u mention something about the mannequin wearing deedees??

Recently, from what I can remember:

I bought some Julian Reds from as343 (believe that's his name). I think they were winq's old jeans. They were in good condition and fair shipping time (I think a week from the time I paid for them). Good seller.

Bought some raf by raf jeans from nimo112, same story. Fast shipping, product was good, measured out correctly and very happy with them. Couple stiches undone but I can fix that well enough. I dunno what cologne nimo112 uses but my dog started humping my leg furiously when I put these on. Anyhow, another good seller.

Would be curious as to what people who've bought stuff off me have to say, I try to price my stuff fairly and describe/measure it properly, and ship the next day. I've seen a couple things of mine show up back on supermarket though, so I know some of my old stuff has taken a world tour...

oh it isn't cologne baby. i went commando in those bad boys. i kid kid...

thanks for the reviews guys

speaking of which, loopwheeler t-shirt from djrajio

I should really have thought twice before buying a t-shirt that says superfuture on it, because i have literally never worn it outside the house. great fit and quality though :o

fag .

forgot to mention suckdick, excellent seller.

I want to buy stuff off chris since he always has ill shit in XS/S, but get super mad at him because the majority of his sales seem like all these awesome shoes but they're size 12's.

On the flip side of things, Hagbard C can fuck right off. I once offered him his asking price on something, and then he turned me down and claimed to have a better offer through ebay. Naturally I check that shit has 0 bids, and he relisted it as well, 0 bids again. Dude just spams up superfuture with his FS shit.