America's future...

djrajio

i saw my first example of next level androgony when I saw a little girl boy at the murakami exhibit.

this kid was wearing jewelery and everything, but his mom kept referring to him as a "he."

he didn't sound like a faggy kid either. He genuinely sounded like a little girl and had his hair cut like the twins on full house.

the worlds fucked up nowadays.

i got i got me some bapes

That whole gallery is lame, there's another one just like it too. Is having Steve Aoki + TheCobrasnake at your party the new astro jump???

not that im a big proponent of the cobrasnake movement, but I ain't gonna knock da hustle...

both of those named individuals are very successful doing something that I'm sure anyone on this board would gladly trade their mundane 9 to 5s for, whether it be getting paid a shit ton of moniez dj'ing around the country, or getting paid a shit ton of moniez taking picture of hot underaged girls, while slanging 50 dollar tshirts. Dude is like 21, thats pretty impressive to have your own empire - as worthless, unoriginal, trite, etc as it may seem.

Thanks for the link seraphim. Thanks for all the intelligent insights into this topic Dex_star, westside, st_, mass, bona-drag. Appreciated.

Sooo, cheap frye boots and aldens next year? To be honest America as a petridish really fascinates me, your so new but have come so far. I love watching jerry springer or maury and admiring the media, you have emotional prolefeed on one channel and UFC cyberpunkXroman bloodsports on the other and pharmaceutical adverts for standardising drugs inbetween. I really wonder if one day china and america will race to get to mars, fuelled by nationalist pride and McCarthyesque paranoia amongst other things like tax dollars and non renewable energy sources.

once america goes into recession you'll all have to start eating eachother anyway.

start with those children.

yea...

last time i chk britian iz 1 wit finance problemz...

now is were u tk bout how much money ur stoopid outdated currency is worth :rolleyes:

i know this because i read, westie. you remember reading?

http://economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=10134118

Thats OK. In 100 years or less, Britain and the rest of Europe will be overrun by radical Muslim fundamentalists.

http://books.google.com/books?id=thP_UKhPbP0C&dq=%22america+alone%22&pg=PP1&ots=kXGBMcyaz6&sig=0cLCnwpxVnpU5C-R0EY9ouW8Pt0&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3D%2522america%2Balone%2522&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail

odnt worry aobut it.

we r gonna go into recession bcuz economist says so. dont listen 2 ne1 eles, they r dum. rmember we fale 2 predict correctly in past????!!!!! THAT MEEN WE GONE B RONG IN FUTURE!!! great successs. now let us stock up on canned foods 4 da fallout.

odnt worry aobut it.

we r gonna go into recession bcuz economist says so. dont listen 2 ne1 eles, they r dum. rmember we fale 2 predict correctly in past????!!!!! THAT MEEN WE GONE B RONG IN FUTURE!!! great successs. now let us stock up on canned foods 4 da fallout.

wEstSidE, I need financial advice