vivienne westwood sux

Guest supernoob

Guest supernoob

ay

i dunno y u defendin viv west

but she ur fam, i can respek it,

but dat bitch sux dix in hell. her cluthin sux. SEX sux, SEDITIONARIES sux, LET IT ROCK sux, ALL THAT SHIT SUX

lyk i said (evn malcom mclaren bleive dis shit)

no more skinny jeans, no more "rockers," no more brothel creepers

or do u lyk bcuz bernard wellelm make bondage/sexx gear 2 (perhaps influence by SEX/SEdiIOTNARE)???

i already say i do respekt the hustle.

but i aint gone support no poser shit

so do you think, based on some of her more recent lines/pieces that she sold out?

i can't believe that you b hatin on seditionairies and SEX!!:( did you just never like that shit?

Guest supernoob

she's been selin out from the beginnin blad. all that shit was just a way 2 make money off the kidz. every1 knos that. just keep hoppin on yute trends tryin 2 make a buck. poser mufuckas

she's been selin out from the beginnin blad. all that shit was just a way 2 make money off the kidz. every1 knos that. just keep hoppin on yute trends tryin 2 make a buck. poser mufuckas

. she couldn't stay a junkie/groupie forever, you feel me? she b 2 old 2 b a punkrocker.

Guest supernoob

she nvr was a groupie or junkie r nunna dat man. SHE A CLUTHIN MAKER who just hopped on that dick so hard n rode it for fuckin 30 goddamn years. we dont need more t-shirts that suck. no more DICK COWBOY t-shirts. no more titties on a t-shirt. enough.

2 illlustrate my point, it's lyk sum small shop open up salin "ELLECTRO GEARRRRRR" n then fukn went around tryin 2 push it on all da kids n shit. but the owners wont rly in2 that, they just tryin 2 make a couple bux r watev. then after movement is all but dead, KEEP ON FUKN DOIN IT while tryin 2 hop on other shit @ same time. just keep tryin 2 keep trendy

she nvr was a groupie or junkie r nunna dat man. SHE A CLUTHIN MAKER who just hopped on that dick so hard n rode it for fuckin 30 goddamn years. we dont need more t-shirts that suck. no more DICK COWBOY t-shirts. no more titties on a t-shirt. enough.

2 illlustrate my point, it's lyk sum small shop open up salin "ELLECTRO GEARRRRRR" n then fukn went around tryin 2 push it on all da kids n shit. but the owners wont rly in2 that, they just tryin 2 make a couple bux r watev. then after movement is all but dead, KEEP ON FUKN DOIN IT while tryin 2 hop on other shit @ same time. just keep tryin 2 keep trendy

i understand what you're getting at by sayin shit like she shouldn't jump on another trend, but she was down with the SEX crew at a point in history when "punk" it's "culture" and fashion were still in it's infant stages. she was a groupie, and did heroin...don't know if she got mad addicted or deserved junkie status.

what exactly is your gripe here?

the cluthin is tired

i guess that is my main gripe.

can't be helped. she's corporate. been corporate for while. i haven't been really paying her much mind since she started moving major units in japland years ago.

i do like the oldcowboy dix/swatchika/etc shits from before i was born though.