ATTN: PhotoChop/Shop'ers

showbiz00ditc

Hey all you Photos©hoppers.

I have to ask a huge favour from one of you that may have a couple minutes spare time some day coming up.

I'm taking marketing in college right now and we're doing a project with a real 'Live Client' (so its an actual company we have to pitch out ideas to). One of our marketing ideas is print so we need a page done up. Our client is a courier company so we need to emphasize the speed of our deliveries.

Our theme is a Speedy Gonzales looking (not exact cause of copywrite laws and shit, but close) mouse holding a package with our companies logo on the box its holding, and the mouse can look like its speeding or about to speed off with this package.

Theres not too many stipulations, so other than that you're free to let your imagination roam.

Being a student and on a student budget I dont have much to offer. But I also dont expect this to take one of you guys more than 20 minutes. And if you're working on a portfolio of work you'd be able to say it was used and pitched to a real client company.

I'll provide more info if I have anyone that'd be interested.

Thanks,

Andrew

This isn't photoshop. Illustrator would be more suited, so like stated above, you need a designer. I'm lazy and this doesn't seem fun so I can't help. notesee, diamonds, desctructodisk, ordo, artificialsky can help but..yeah...

i can't give you help on the illustrations, but can i suggest changing the idea of the project?

if it's a live client, i doubt they will find that funny or usable at all.

there are areas in which themes and humour are usable for a serious business scheme, but postal delivery is not one of them. That idea would probably work in a high-school environment, but you should try to be taken serious in college and present a good usable project specially if you are presenting it to an actual company.

no way i would let my business have a speedy gonzales-like logo if i was serious about the whole thing

thanks for the input guys but this companies a little bit weird like that.

They're the most prestigious courier company in the city and ever since their start back in the 50's they've been working with 'themes'

With the release of star wars they had a robot/spacey theme, they had a western theme at one point, now, if you checked the website, they're on a realistic cartoon theme. The owner came in and talked to our class about it and said these themes they use are what he likes best. He's not really serious about this aspect of his business...but thats what seems to work for them.