topshop usa

onemancult

British clothing chain Topshop is going to open its first stateside store at 478 Broadway near Broome Street in Soho, taking the place of neighborhood landmark Yellow Rat Bastard. The company's choice isn't a complete surprise, as you'd figure that the retailer would want to be located at the epicenter of the New York City shopping scene—just down the road from Bloomingdales, Uniqlo and Prada and cheap-chic chains like H&M and Forever 21. Sources tell us that Topshop, which has become extremely popular across the pond thanks to a rapidly changing inventory of well-priced, trend-driven merchandise, has decided on the location but they may not have signed a lease yet; there's no word yet as to how long it will take for the store to open. Still, it is officially happening.

via RACKED blog.

that area is picking up. muji is opening in a few weeks, and crate and barrel's more forward-thinking design store CB2 is opening on the 6th.

i would be more than happy to see YRB and that weird dirty jack and ugly jane or whatever the fuck its called tee shirt and shite pseudo hot topic clothing store make

way for bigger and better things.

come on bb, i'll take u 2 buy sum kate moss topshops.

youd have to assume it would be topman too.....

topman is pretty decent. theres a heap of crap in there, and obviously being a high street retailer its a case of pushing volume through and quick stock turnover, but the basics are of reasonable quality. i have a stack of plain topman tees i wear almost daily....at 2 for 10 quid they are good value.