Cloak belted blazer, Costume National suit, Number (N)ine blazer, +more!

drexl

Hey guys, still editing my wardrobe so here's a few pieces I'm parting with. I’ve got 180+ positive feedback on Ebay (100% positive)) also if you’re worried. I’m located in Montreal, Canada (local pick-ups always possible. Hell, hit me up if you just wanna try something on first).

Prices don’t include shipping, airmail to Canada/US should be $7-$10, Xpresspost to Canada is around $12-$15, Xpresspost to USA is around $20-$25. I would strongly urge Xpresspost for the big ticket items because of the included online tracking.

I accept Paypal (preferred), but can also accept Western Union and money orders.

-Cloak spring-summer 2005 belted blazer SOLD

-Costume National Homme black suit with thin grey pinstripes, size 50. It’s made of a very cool wrinkly cotton/metal fabric that will mold to your body as you wear it (ex: it will wrinkle at the elbow crease, shoulders and back of knees, etc). The jacket is partially lined with full floating canvas construction, fully working surgeon cuffs, hand-done pickstitching on lapels, dual rear vents. It’s cut very slim (ex: I wear a 50 in Dior, and this is a tiny bit smaller), with strong waist suppression. The trousers are cut slim and straightlegged, flat front and lined to the knee. Bought it off Yoox, but sadly it’s a wee bit too small for me, so it’s gotta go. Absolutely brand new, retail was around $1,400, SOLD

Measurements (jacket): 20” pit to pit, 17.5” shoulders, 31” length (bottom collar to hem), 27” sleeves (shoulder point to cuff)

Trousers: 35” waist (with about 1.5” to let out), 37” inseam (unhemmed), 8.5” hem

-Number (N)ine silver lurex pinstriped short 1-button blazer with skulls and rose embroidery, size 4 (48-50) from the spring 2006 collection. Super slim cut (similar to Dior Homme 1-button blazers), peak lapels, single rear vent, beautiful embroidery on the back, zippered ticket pocket with black chain detail, silver flecked buttons, fully working surgeon cuffs, roses silk lining on the upper body and polkadot silk lining on the sleeves. The back originally had "ROSE" embroidered in red sequins as well on top of the skulls and roses, but I had it removed because I felt it was too referential. Retail was around the $1,200-$1,500 range stateside I believe, never had the chance to wear it out yet (so brand new), looking to get SOLD

Measurements: 20" pit to pit, 17" shoulder to shoulder, 29" back length, 27" sleeves

-Dior Homme 0070/S grey shaded aviators, glossy black frame with matte dark grey bar (grey matte plastic behind the glossy frame too). Sadly, these don't suit my face perfectly. Brand new with all tags and accesories (Safilo papers, Dior leather case, box and cleaning cloth), retail was $310 according to the Saks 5th tag, looking to get SOLD

-Generra black cashmere hoodie, size medium. Supersoft 100% cashmere, with brass double-way zipper, raw edges and elbow patches. The seams are reinforced with bias twill tape. Brand new, never worn, retail was around $350 at Barneys, looking to get SOLD!